Recent content by NinjaKai

  1. Favorites Do you like Sport Mangas? If so, which are your favourites?

    Where do I start. Capeta Hikaru no Go Eyeshield 21 Whistle Open Sesame Idaten Jump Touch Hungry Heart: Wild Striker Ring Ni Kakero I'm pretty sure theres a few more.
  2. Chapter 241 Discussions [Bleach]

    Kinda of funny how literal. He gets his place back "through" Luppi.
  3. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    Fact is when you boil it down to its core. They all share a strong friendship. Even Ishida despite what he said to his father will still help his friends. He might be a Quincy but we all know that Ishida isn't one to just stand by while his friends in trouble.
  4. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    This is Ishida we're talking about. Hates his father to high heaven. I think his father fell for a ruse.
  5. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    Urazz I got to disagree with you their. Inoue's power isn't rejunenation, its an ability that that manipulates time and space. Make note of the "time" aspect. Aizen probably realised that he could use Inoue to speed up the Hougyoku's turning on period. Dramatically speeding up Aizens plans. No...
  6. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo I'm just glad the series is still on going. I've had a hard time finding decent on going manga lately.
  7. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo So far its hard to pick which match I liked the most. If there is one thing I like about this sort of manga is how the characters grow over time. And it can be really funny, for somer reason Takamuras penis jokes never get tired I always end up with my hand over my mouth...
  8. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo I've gone through about 24 volumes. The joys of summer holiday. :D
  9. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo I started reading this manga less than 24 hours ago and I was hooked from chapter 1. Something about sports manga I like.
  10. ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread The expression on Agons face is priceless. XD
  11. ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread Typical manga plot line. You think its over then they pull a dog out of the hat.
  12. Who thinks Agon is.......

    I agree with Alexandrius Agon isn't all powerful. From the 191 manga chapter. If Agon can't see his opponent then he can't use his bodies inhuman reaction ability. And all that rubbish about him being a genius is pretty worthless. Not to mention Agons arrogance is probably his greatest weakness.
  13. Chapter 231 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 231 Predictions [Bleach] Wouldn't surprise me. He's probably one of those who seems lazy and tired. But then gives their opponent a really creepy stare. And turns out to be strong. Not unexpected since its a common character role in many anime.
  14. Chapter 231 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 231 Predictions [Bleach] Poor Matsumoto she's going to be standing around with a big sweat drop from her head for about 2 chapters wondering what the hell she should do. xD
  15. Chapter 230 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 230 Predictions [Bleach] I think its more to with Ichigo being scared to "willingly" get close to his hollow. Since he fears it may take over again.
Top