Recent content by NinjaMonkey

  1. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    lol wait where is the logic behind lava cutting off oxygen? You realize if you throw anything into lava it starts burning. That's because lava has a temperature around 900-1300 degrees celcius. In the case of fire the temperature can vary from around 600 up to 2000 degrees celcius. Oxygen is the...
  2. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion luffy's personality is to explode when someone tries taking something important from him. This if the first time someone has actually TAKEN something from him like that. He's never experienced such a loss. Imagine how you'd feel. I know i'd feel like i'd...
  3. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion If its not fake and luffy notices blackbeard that may give him a reason to go crazy. I mean he had to be held back in ID and now that he's not short on time...might as well?
  4. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    In the one piece wiki it says the poneglyphs also mentions something called poseidon. Another weapon. I'm just trying to speculate in order to maintain my hunger for the next chapter. I should be studying =[
  5. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    What about that one weapon that everyone used to talk about? The thing with the stones that robin could read. Or did they figure that whole thing out?
  6. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I wonder if luffy will go crazy and eat ace's fruit O.O TIME TO BURN SOME RUBBERRR He'd be the first to survive with two fruits?
  7. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I thought blackbeard's big shaking the world thing was gonna be killing whitebeard. I don't see what else his brilliant little brain can scheme up.
  8. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    So was ace actually able to use haki? Because when luffy did it and knocked out the executioners ace said "you too?" or was that referring to the rest of the haki using crew?
  9. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    ^ I agree with the psych breakdown. It doesn't seem like he'd go crazy and attack,,,but more over end up swallowing his heart and just keel over. I mean the fact that ace died in his arms after all he just went through, and the image of ace's blood all over him pretty much pushed the image...
Top