Recent content by Niou

  1. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 377, 378 and 379 Discussion

    I would have preferred more chapters for that Ryoma vs Fuji. Ryoma comeback felt too rushed and Fuji showing his third Critical wind makes less likely to see him play vs Spain if Ryoma somehow goes to reserve spot. For me it's the main issue with NPot, Japan has too many players, I think a...
  2. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Atobe losing to make all of this work is the part I don't like too but it was the only way to make my Ochi - Irie wild prediction work. Well, Mouri can injury his soulder again. :smile-big I Hope It's not the same again, makes the singles 2 outcome too predictable. Thanks a lot!
  3. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Hi guys, I'm long time reader who never had the guts to write his opinion here. One of my favourite things from PoT are trying to predict the lineups and versus, thats why I'm enjoying a lot this miniarc. With the info we got from Spain it looks like their lineup will be: S3: Romeo D2: Silva...
Top