Recent content by $nipe

  1. $nipe

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 941 Discussion

    Oh man, don't remind me...
  2. $nipe

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    Well, they destroyed the whole castle. It's not like they didn't do anything. Viola, perhaps?
  3. $nipe

    One Piece chapter 794 review- Sabo's adventure.

    Thanks for the review, I really enjoyed it! It needs more love, though, but I guess people are out on picnics this week due to the week off.
  4. $nipe

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Isn't this him? http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/vTBD/c699/11.html
  5. $nipe

    Favorites Naruto END Tribute Thread: Post your feels, farewells, thanks, tribute, thoughts. ANYTHING.

    "Get over it". I was about to post how this forum wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for you and jdw. Thanks for the mindless amount of well-thought posts. After Naruto, I'll have nothing to talk about with my IRL best friends, or on forums. I really don't want to change my life so...
  6. $nipe

    I WAS RIGHT - On Zetsu being the big bad <3

    Re: I WAS RIGHT - On Zetsu being the big bad Really? Good thing I'm not that lazy to prove you wrong. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/66920-Naruto-and-10-tails?p=2250090&highlight=zetsu#post2250090
  7. $nipe

    Shounen Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

    Another side reason is the anime. Anime went into a downward spiral of terrible quality, and many posters who became interested in the manga had hopes to see their favorite chapters animated. The depressive state of the fanbase after a lot of let downs also cooled off the hype over time with the...
  8. $nipe

    Shounen Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

    I thought jdw was banned or something, hence he stopped posting. Also, Facebook has been a forum killer for the past few years. It's slowly taking over the online attention span of most people. I think the recession on boards of all kinds, blogs and p2p sites have taken a big hit regarding how...
  9. $nipe

    Chapter Naruto 605 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012 I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I remember that moment in the story when Tobi's voice suddenly became something different...
  10. $nipe

    Discussion Let's Talk About Why Your Tobito "Plotholes" Aren't Plotholes

    Ehm... [/thread]. Usually, any story can be solved by using many different approaches, with varying levels of likelihood for every possible turn of the plot. The whole Tobi=Obito thing at the beginning was perfect, hence the number of people becoming fans of the idea. However, it turned bad...
  11. $nipe

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions There's a confusion: it's Raidō, not Kotetsu.
  12. $nipe

    Theory The sage of 6 paths was an Uzumaki

    Well, the manga does say that they're distantly related, but it doesn't say how. It doesn't say for instance that Uzumaki and Senju are two branches from the same origin, or whether one branched off from the other.
  13. $nipe

    Chapter One Piece 645 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 645 Discussion / 646 Prediction The thing is, we still don't know what's inside of the ship that could raise its density. Otherwise, there wouldn't exist sunken ships in real life.
  14. $nipe

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep 233 Discussion

    1 out of like 10 filler episodes are good. Why waste 180 minutes of my life if I can do something better?
Top