Recent content by niphredil

  1. niphredil

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime More awesome anime magazine scans from chan-chanz~! October 2010's Animage and Animedia: This time featuring Rikuo, Inugami, Tamazuki, Kurotabou, and Kubinashi. If you can, please be sure to leave a comment over at her livejournal page if you enjoyed the pictures...
  2. niphredil

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: [Anime] Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 12 I was totally confused about the preview for next week too... but I simply cannot complain, because Gyuuki + Nurarihyon times = always the best thing ever for me. I don't see it as a negative, and hopefully it'll tie back to the upcoming events. I'm...
  3. niphredil

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Re: Tegami-bachi by Asada Hiroyuki *mostly* my fault because the translation got delayed. but 38 Edited Manga is out now, we can all rejoice. and it looks effing brilliant /o/ also YAY Sai thank you <3
  4. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi I have 2 pages left, it'll be out tonight. The previous few chapters things have been delayed for various reasons. For the record, daman246, you can always check whether I'm working on something on my status/translator home page.
  5. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Yeah, same idea with s and z ^^ makes it a whole lot easier to pronounce with the sound shift.
  6. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Well he's done it before, with things like Inugami Gyoubu Danuki (Tanuki). I imagine it's simply a normal sound change (eg t- goes to -d-, k- goes to -g- etc) that can happen in Japanese when you put words starting with unvoiced consonants into a...
  7. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi It does read "Gitsune" in the Japanese. There was a chapter note at the end of the Ch72 eng Edited Manga (and a short while before that, added to the translation), saying how it was switched back to the correct spelling of Gitsune. I'd had it as...
  8. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Yoruo = 'Yoru' (Night) form Rikuo - as in when he's in youkai form. The Japanese fandom (and the people who do the spoilers) seem to use it a lot. I like it :amuse
  9. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Thanks to muwlove for the spoiler text. This is really rough because I haven't looked anything much up or checked anything, but it's something? My computer finally died for good last week which put everything on hold, my apologies >.< Rarely...
  10. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi ahhh I hadn't thought of that, that's a good idea. Now I guess I can hope for Yura using the Shikigami Hagun and err 13th Hidemoto showing up there.
  11. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Hmm.. it really seemed more to me like a personal name. It's presented the same way as other names (family - personal). Even in that wiki, there's nothing to suggest it's anything more than a personal name, unless I totally missed something. but...
  12. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Guys, has the current Keikain family head been named previously? I haven't got easy access to all the previous raws right now, but in the latest chapter, Goura (6th barrier guy, p7) refers to what seems to be the current elder as "Hidemoto-sama", with...
  13. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi fair! the level of awesome has surprised me. and I suppose I do have some standards... I mean, it's not like I'm falling over myself at the sight of young, fresh-faced, well-groomed Hitotsume :D
  14. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Found a temporary fix for the computer problem, so in a couple days (probably Tuesday) I can start translating again. Hopefully we'll see translations from the awesome Frizzby too :D
  15. niphredil

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi sorry to interrupt the discussion, but not sure how many people check the comments on the raw threads. My computer just died on me at the beginning of the week so I don't know when I'll be able to start translating the latest chapter, so if anyone...
Top