Recent content by Nishi

  1. Chapter Gantz 360 Discussion/361 Prediction Thread

    Nishi just transferred himself there cause he wants to kill them aliens. Thats it, he just wants to be where the action's at. Although I think Nishi has a big role in the story (to be fulfilled yet), so don't even think he's going to die anytime soon. What I'd really like to see is, Nishi...
  2. Chapter Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

    Dat fricking tae just has to die, when the hell is she going to die. Her existence doesnt bring anything valuable to the story and only slows the manga down...
  3. Discussion Gantz - Plot Holes

    Nishi has a huge plothole. I wonder why in the early story, chapter 1~100(when he dies, basically), he was kind of a pussy, calling his mom when he was dying. Later in the story when he got resurrected, the character completely changed to a ''not caring'' character, he didnt seem to care...
  4. Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    @ Angel: Nishi will play a big role in this story, he may even be the key to the story. As for takeshi, no one will care if he dies or not. If he does, it will only speed up the storyline. It isnt about killing a child or not, its about not wasting precious pages on a kid with no function in...
  5. Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    Wow, I hope nishi slaughters takeshi. And honestly, Tae should just fall to her death from that balcony. I dont like the way its going, with that girl asking to accompany kuruno, which he most likely will accept...
  6. Chapter Gantz 319 Discussion/320 Prediction Thread

    Finally, FINALLY. I was waiting for this moment. Finally, no more TAE-chapters, no more Cherry-romance. FFS guys XD These 2 characters were holding the whole story off. Chapters where kuruno was talkin with tae couldve been chapters where kuruno was kicking AlienASS! Well, now that these...
  7. Chapter Gantz 317 Discussion/318 Prediction Thread

    You know what i find weird... Nishi`s personality suddenly changed from ''mom i dont wanna die'' to ''te hell with the world'' He already seemed very badass before he died, but when he was dying he was shouting for his mom and stuff like ''help me'' which totally didnt suit him. After he was...
  8. Chapter Gantz 317 Discussion/318 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 317 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well, I guess this goes against all the predicti0ns of Kei getting the G-suit XD :darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn:darn
  9. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    LOL, serious. That episode shows not even a single similarity with gantz. Don`t try to take southpark serious. It just doesnt work like that! :darn Another thing, everyone is making assumptions on this forum that Kuruno definately will get those G-arms. But the chance of him getting one of...
  10. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    Yh, same here. Kuruno used to rock, until that b!t<h tae came. Then he started slacking off. Seriously, come on... But I think R-Kuruno will rock. I wonder what either of the kurunos will do when one of them dies.. Will he start crying because he died? ROFL I have no clue. XD And...
  11. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    Rofl. My guess is: the only thing we will c next chapter is how sakurai dies. The WHOLE chapter. I guess u will never know with oku... Spending like 3/4 chapters scoring the gantzers in previous missions, we can always expect something like this to happen. And Gantz556... Nice...
  12. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    And another thing. There are vampires right... but we only saw some of tokio district. What about the rest of the world? Maybe lots of supervampires will gather and team up with the gantzers. I would love to see that!!!
  13. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    For the next 5 chapters the only things we will see is kuruno beating the blonde. Leader kicking ass. And fag-gantzers getting slaughtered. Also, the leaders overconfidence is on its place. Meaning that if he asked only for the arms he should know that either: 1. He kicks ass with the arms...
  14. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    Ah, now i understand ur point. Some good thinking done there :P Well, I hope kei grabs a hold of one of them then. Or maybe Nishi kills the leader and steals the arms. U will never know what will happen with Oku as writer here. XD
  15. Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    HAHahhaha i ROFL`ed reading this. i guess u dislike the Nishi/Izumi attitude. But my guess is that their attitude will bring them far in this story. Didnt bring izumi that far.. I have my hopes in nishi though. The thing that`ll definitely not bring u far in this story is the katou attitude...
Top