Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Spoiler Discussion
So just wanted to confirm...
Shadis had something to do with the day Grisha attacked the reiss family (The cave)
The Monkey Titan is a fresh new char
correct?
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 64 Spoiler Discussion
Can someone elaborate what the last 2 pages meant. Regarding Kenny wanting to become a titan and the king.
From what im guessing, Kenny wanted to know who the true king was and originally he was gonna become a titan to eat eren and gain his...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 63 Spoiler Discussion
sticking to guessing kenny is mik's uncle and levi some kind of cousin.
I still have faith that historia will do a 180 against her dad. I hope :c
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 62 Spoiler Discussion
I totally follow this. Grisha was a doctor too so that may explain how Eren has that flashback of "Frida?" brushing her hair; it was his dad's memory. Also following any theories about titan transforming injections now and glad that Grisha...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 61 Spoiler Discussion Thread
haha, all this time I thought the stand-in king was some badass
"Yah im so calm I dont even need to address you"
then "Is it time to eat"
I'd watch it.
Remember Keith Shadis and his Rite of Passage for the trainee corps? He tries it on Levi in this special
http://www.manga2u.me/Attack_on_Titan_No_Regrets/8.7/05/
My guess is is that Levi is suspicious of Mikasa or he may think that she knows Kenny or something like that. Im assuming that levi and kenny never got along well and that he really never knew Kenny's surname; but was surprised that kenny and mikasa shared it.
But unlikely since levi and...