Recent content by nivoxtc

  1. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    I won't be surprised if this fight will end up with a new power up for Baam which he will NEVER use, just because, for no reason. I have nukes but i prefer throwing stones at my opponents and get my ass smacked HARD.
  2. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 566 Spoilers & Discussion

    The first time in ToG history when Jinsunga Ha changes his clothes.
  3. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 546 Spoilers & Discussion

    Princesses of the Zahard were supposed to compete for the right to be Zahard's wife, but they will end up competing for the right to be Baam's wife...
  4. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why the hell is Rachel still ugly? Or even Gustang is not able to fix her?
  5. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's been said for sure in the story, that FHs can enter that dimension, but I can't remember exactly when. Ok, here it is @King Dryst :
  6. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    FHs can enter Karaka's dimension anytime they want.
  7. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    The next time when Baam encounters Kallavan:
  8. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    Idk, her shoes look cute for me, or maybe I am weird.
  9. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    Spoiler: Sophia will prepare food for Baam in the future. And I like her shoes.
  10. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    There is no way that Baam will fight Kallavan in this in arc, but if it happens in the future, it will be like this: https://ibb.co/xYv6LWC
  11. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    I thought this is a new char from Po Bidau family, lol. Didn't even realize at the start that it's Sofia without a coat covering her head.
  12. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is what happens when AA is not around. Baam is always saying the truth as he sees it, even if the consequences won't be the best.
  13. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    I just described on which actions my understanding of this situation is based on. This is my opinion and it doesn't have to be as yours. Or you're the type of guy who is only basing on the things wrote by the author? You need a narrator to explain why each character made this or that move...
  14. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    Partially yes. But Baam is still far from that stage. I don't exclude him being like that in the future though. As Rachel said, Baam will be a monster who will devour everything in this tower.
  15. nivoxtc

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    They way I see this answer, is that Baam is changing to that person who won't be manipulated by threats anymore, and do only what he thinks is right from his perspective, even if it will cost him human lives. Is this a good change? - yes and no, depending on your goal (life of your companions or...
Top