Recent content by Nizen

  1. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 540 Chapter Discussion / 541 Predictions

    Well Wendy did heal Erza. Right there in 523 she was praised for healing her so efficiently. Then you see Erza walking around normally. What does that tell you? You might argue that she shouldn't be completely healed (Wendy had her own reservations about Erza being able to walk properly but Erza...
  2. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 540 Chapter Discussion / 541 Predictions

    Welp, it has begun! Not expecting Hiro to pull some greatness off after the train-wreck the fights have been. Besides, he is the one who said that the theme of this arc is 'hope'. 'Hope' that the fans lost, I think. The tension has diminished exponentially and I'm not even hyped. But anyway, I'd...
  3. Nizen

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Same source as above
  4. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

    This hype is killing me! Holy Shit! So Zeref absorbed FH and became the most powerful mage of all time? Is Natsu rekt? Probably not, his book might save him. But damn, my thoughts are incoherent right now!
  5. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 519 Discussion/520 Prediction

    I'm intrigued by this weeks discussion, especially about Hiro's relationship with the fanbase. Since I don't come here as often, I'll use this opportunity to provide my two cents (actually all the money I have) on this subject. Here it goes: Hiro is a lot more exposed to the fanbase. This...
  6. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    If remaining pages are good as well, this chapter will be dope. Wait, Sting is fighting the White Dragneel, right? Inb4 he goes full cannibal and eats Larcade, thereby showing him hell- that is digestive system XD. If Mashima doesn't troll us with the title next week, we might actually have...
  7. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Wager: Larcade will be the final boss, not Zeref, not Acnologia. Mashima has set the tones already, I expect to see Larcade's sadistic side sooner or later. Larcade's family issue might be even worse than Lucy's. Something's realllllllllly fishy here with his jealousy and seemingly hatred filled...
  8. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    The fact that this war is being induced with sexual humour makes it a little weird. First Makarov gives away his life through a light known as Fairy Law, now Larcade is taking life away through his Fappy Law :P But seriously, why would Zeref make his own son learn such a magic? Is it because he...
  9. Nizen

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Here's my take on Gray's strength in this arc: Firstly, I'll evaluate the battles he has fought - VS Weakness Bots- He was being attacked by normal flames but wasn't overwhelmed. Sorted the problem by exchanging opponents with Juvia. Defeated an ice bot. - VS Ul (with Lyon)- Was holding back...
  10. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    You better chill on the ice side there bruh.. I'm having an odd feeling of satisfaction after going through the raws. It was obvious to me that Juvia didn't die but the manner in which she was healed irks me. That and the whole deal with Neinhart will be confirmed in the next chapter it seems...
  11. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    If Invel is actually defeated in this chapter, I'd rank the spriggans in the following way (considering feats, hype, character, their overall impact etc.) 1,2,3 in no particular order. August-Irene-Larcade 4. God Serena (not the historia) 5,6,7 in no particular order. Dimaria, Bradman, Invel...
  12. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    The only thing appealing about this chapter is Gray vs Invel, an ice vs ice fight that I thought was repetitive and loathed but it turned out to be one of the best in the arc. I absolutely hate the idea of bringing Neinhart into the scene only to have him wrecked. And I'm not even mad that he...
  13. Nizen

    Fantasy Ikusatsunagi vs CSK

    CSK easily. When you've got the balls and the brain to comprehend whats going on and put up a fight accordingly, you're tactically sound. Ikusatsunagi, however is a random monster summoned by an irrelevant fodder in Arlock. Remember that it only worshipped by the members of Yakuma tribe so its...
  14. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 470 Discussion/ 471 Predictions

    Neither was Laxus, but he still is a DS.
  15. Nizen

    Chapter Fairy Tail 470 Discussion/ 471 Predictions

    One more thing, I refuse to believe that Serena has been defeated. August has an insane reaction timing, he could've pulled something off and duplicated God Serena with someone else or something like that..
Top