Recent content by NNM

  1. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    No, it's not a rumor. Dailymail wrote an article about SAS units who's been helping rebels since February. Just like USSR soldiers in Vietnam. He has THE manpower. I doubt UN is mad enough to kill all of his forces. They'll surrender eventually, but this won't stop them from helping guerrilla.
  2. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    Depends on what you mean by "resources". Gadaffi certainly has more manpower, but rebels are better equipped and they are working together with British grounded forces. I think Gadaffi is going to hide somewhere and start another guerilla warfare like in Somali.
  3. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    NATO named the operation "Odyssey Dawn". It took Odysseus 20 years to finally reach his home. Coincidence?
  4. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    I don't call all media in the world bullshit. But don't you think it's stupid to use media examples from the country-agressor? France is the main force bombing the Lybia, do you really expect French newspapers to write about "How wrong our country is?". For the truth's sake it's better to use...
  5. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    Of course they can't - they don't even have a leader. Gadaffii cannot rule over everything in his counry. He need ministers. he needs generals and other men for leading positions in his country. If rebels wanted to overtake him they would have forced some of their men's to this positions and...
  6. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    The thing is... I don't like those rebels. They keep chanting "Gadaffi is bad" but they are not providing any real alternatives. Didn't they know what were they doing when asked for UN's help? Countless civilian victims, anarchy, ruined country, doomed infrastructure, HUGE unpayable debt for...
  7. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    Then why are you blaming Gadaffi for doing the same thing? The rebels turned to be a bunch of armed unorganized bandits who are trying to overthrow the goverment using illegal methods. Gadaffi has all the rights to defend himself and his country. Your answers are kindergarten level at most...
  8. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    Please don't be stupid. Newspapers had absolutely now reasons to panic about deadly radiation from Japan yet they've been doing nothing but writing about it. That's the point of mass media - submit news in the "right" direction, to influence crowd's opinion. But amount of hypocrisy in this...
  9. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    So if Barack Obama took some hired guns and tried to overtake Bush he wouldn't have been killed? He'll be in Guantanamo, like many others. That's exactly what's going on in Lybia.
  10. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    First, every country kills people that oppose it. Even USA, even nowadays. Face it. Now, don't make me bring back all that history back again. Talking about robbing. You are completely wrong here. I'll just qoute wiki: "Libya's population includes 1.7 million students, over 270,000 of whom...
  11. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    1-2-3 people. I already said this doesn't count. Why, there are only 1-2-3 people on this photo as well? Please show me at last thousands pepolple in Beengazi, Tobruk etc. And as I said you can't be happy while being bombed. AND I enjoyed comments under this one. Looks like there are French...
  12. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    I don't see happy rebels dancing in the streets, nor happy Lybians in Tripoli. May be because they're being bombed as well as Gadaffi's forces? Nice. You keep talking, like democracy is a good thing. I can assure you - not for every country in this world. I saw a revolution in a neighborhood...
  13. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    This is actually what I am talking about. The UN may continue their undercover games, I don't mind, but attacking a sovereign country in a daylight without a proof is a no-no.
  14. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    It's the same Lybians who said "we don't need your help to get ourselves a freedom". Yet, UN forces it's way into internal fight. How old is Gadaffi? Another 5-7 years and he'll die. Lybians will get their freedom eventually and more peacefully. No need to behead children just beacause they are...
  15. Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    Geez, there isn't even a single independent UN observer in Lybia. Even though Gadaffi invited them many times. Everything your media says now is a wild assumption. Even the videos in the news are showing nothing. No firefights, no corpses, no rebels, no fighter jets. Nothing. Just 1-2-3 people...
Top