Recent content by no 1ogic

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 501 Chapter Discussion / 502 Predictions

    Damn did not expect that, well I wonder what DiMaria will do to Lucy and co. Hopefully we see what Gray does now he knows about Natsu.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    It was a good chapter and I knew Juvia would survive but still it was bs, since when was Wendy able to heal a wound that severe. It should be good to actually see what Gray will do now he knows about END. Can't wait to see how DiMaria confront Brandish, hopefully it's done well.
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    I love how intense the spoiler is. Although I doubt it will be permanent but still.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    I'm intrigued by what Irene said to Neinhart, I wonder what that's about. Poor Jacob just can't fet a break. The Gray and Invel fight should be good, but Iwon't get my hopes up.
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

    Well the spoiler summary was correct to which many people were unsure with. While this wasn't that great of a chapter, it was more of a set up. It was good to know that Neinhart couldn't bring three spriggans back whole, as that was pretty ridiculous if he could.
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

    I don't see the point of having dragons appear just as Serena is to appear, unless he made it for the entrance, anyway still like how he appeared. Like the long hair Gildarts suits him well, hopefully he'll be back for a few chapters and not just up and leave.
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

    Seems very much like Gray and Natsu making it a competition. To me it seems as though they're trying to encourage each other, but also reassue themselves so they don't get overwhelmed, by what they have to face.
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    I don't know how I feel about Invel freezing the thoughts of someone, that's a bit extreme. Now I want to know what kind of magic Acnologia and Larcade use, I've seen people say souls, but I feel it's more than that.
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Have to say it's good that three of the spriggans are truly dead. Neinhart using his magic to bring them back is good for them as it's more allies. But seriously as others have said, how is anyone meant to stop Dimaria, she stops time, only way is if Ultear helps again, I guess we'll see later on
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    The Spriggan 12 looked good standing there, though I would like to know how they all got there at the same time, I guess we will see in the chapter. God Serena fans should be happy but i'd like to know how he came back well, seeming he lost a good part of his body.
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Well now we know that Irene is just a sadist, and by the seems of it she hasn't met the spriggan 12 in a while. It's also bad for everyone now that the 12 are going to group up. I also want know more about Larcade's magic. Overall I belive this chaper is better than the past couple weeks.
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    So was Larcade an orphan and Zeref decide to raise him and teach him magic? And poor Mira being used as a play thing,.
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    I can deal with Irene turning Hisui into a mouse, but turn swords into humans is just ridiculous. It's good that Mira actually gets a fight but she's screwed, already exhausted just after a fight, now having to face one of the most powerful people in the world.
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    I get what you mean, but Zeref used ethernous ( don't know if Ispelt it correctly ) to bring Natsu to life, that's why I said that it's his creation to an extent. But I truly do believe you are correct about Erza's presence, with her being unconscious.
  15. Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    Well that could be it, but to me, Zeref brought Natsu back to life as well, which means he can sense him easier as it's his creation to an extent. But who knows, you're probably correct, as she has shown she to be fairly perceptive.
Top