Recent content by Nobody2

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 314 Discussion

    Deku I know you have to save him. I know you do. You wouldn’t be you if you didn’t try and I love you for your morals and kindness so I know you have to, but . . . . PLEASE JUST LET HIM GET SHOT!
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 300 Discussion

    Nobody remembers or cares that gigantimacjia destroyed cities and probably killed hundreds or more likely thousands. All any fans care about is that hawks and Gran Torino aren’t dead (yet probably for Torino but you know) and Mirio got his quirk back so clearly this arc had no consequences.
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 296 Pics & Summaries

    That’s not endeavor talking.
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    Ok I got to see compress’s face so now it bedtime for me
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    Dang it’s 4am where I am. Come on dude I need one picture at least before I can sleep
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    I don’t have a Twitter account either but I still look out for his leaks every week
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    He’s only using the power we’ve allowed him to have.
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 293 Discussion

    I think it’s a typo. Probably it’s shinso, I can’t imagine vibrate dude made it to top ten
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 293 Discussion

    We’re seriously getting his hero name? I expected it soon but not this soon
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 290 Discussion

    Holy shit it’s happening
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    Does anyone know what is being said in that panel
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Discussion

    Holy shit. Toga has gone full rage mode and I’m loving it! Her face is insane! I don’t even know what she’s saying and it doesn’t make it any less crazy
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 261 Spoilers & Discussion

    so I don’t think this is actually gonna end up being right or amounting to anything but I wanna say it anyway since you always see people going like“I should have said my guess earlier” and what not. Doesn’t one of those nomu in the top picture look weirdly like shoji. And with the mouths...
  14. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 258 Spoilers & Discussion

    the mla always saw the hero system and by extension hero’s as something that oppresses the majority of people. By only allowing hero’s to use and be trained in their quirks their taking away the rights of the citizens. So the hero’s that hold up that system are also viewed poorly.
Top