Recent content by Nognir

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 248 Discussion/249 Predictions

    It's been a long time since I've last eaten rabbit meat, but I remember it tasting somewhere middleway between chicken and pork. It must have been farm bred rabbit instead of wild game rabbit though, it lacked that mentioned game smell. Personally, I am not impressed by rabbit meat. Can't tell...
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 247 Discussion/248 Predictions

    http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/zdRaV6wMQ58
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 245 Discussion/246 Predictions

    Seconded. Looks very rushed.
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 244 Discussion/245 Predictions

    Kurokiba went berserk and easily bent it, perhaps?
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 192 Discussion/ 193 Predictions

    "Hello, my name is Takumi Aldini. You expelled my brother. Prepare to die"
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 179 Discussion/180 Predictions

    I'd be nice if a scene of Hayama "reforming" again after a defeat would be avoided and Hayama develops a grudge against Souma instead
  7. Who is the most suitable female character for Shioon?

    Saehee seems to be out of the picture since the story takes less part in the normal world as of recently. I kinda liked the cunning and selfless Sera (but I'm weak for long haired brunettes:P) but she doesn't stand much chance being in another clan. So it sums to Jini or Sosul. If Shioon gets...
  8. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: [FINAL] Bakuman 176 Discussion In the end, wasn't Bakuman a good example of a non-mainstream-but-mainstream manga?
  9. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: [FINAL] Bakuman 176 Discussion Count me in in the dissappointed club... This chapter would be the perfect before-the-final chapter - but this being the final chapter... It leaves a kinda stale taste. Really hope there will be something extra in the volume release, a bonus chapter showing...
  10. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 174 Spoiler Thread You can just use AdBlock, you know... Obata has drawn 2 series and a one-shot containing battles (Rampou, Blue Dragon Ral Grado and Urooboe Uroboros!), Ohba however AFAIK hasn't penned a battle manga so far. Reversi, while bearing a strong resemblance to...
  11. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 173 Spoiler Thread Their first date being their wedding doesn't sound too bad, considering how they've been doing until now. No hurdles left, it's only a matter of time before their dream comes true and their promise gets fulfilled. There's no need to rush it now. And mr...
  12. Discussion Author/Artist of a manga and how they are portrayed here

    I didn't write that in opposition to your statement. I just gave my POV on the matter. If the artist is shown off more than the author, it's probably due to the workload. A storyline for a chapter can be completed in a matter of hours, while it takes days to complete the manuscript. But if the...
  13. Anime Bakuman Episode Discussion Thread

    Hopefully season 3 will be better. I disliked how some funny quotes were omitted.
  14. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 173 Spoiler Thread Reversi becoming like Death Note. Takagi will probably have Satoru/Schwarz win and have a new hero for Weiss to take over in the part 2. If it wasn't for DN, this would be totally unexpected. The cliche is to replace the "villain", not the "justice hero"
Top