Recent content by noldorado

  1. Question What happened to the raws?

    oh yeah, I stand corrected with Fist of Blue Sky. Does the 'licensing issue' apply to all Gekkan Magazine comics? I suppose it would be. That would be a crying shame if it is. It would also explain why Fist of Blue Sky is still there. It's Jump.
  2. Question What happened to the raws?

    Update (Sep 09) Please refer to this Annoucement regarding the posting of any raws/Edited Mangas of series by Kodansha. ============================================================= I just logged on for the first time in a while and to my suprise there are no raws for capeta, Fist of the...
  3. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello, very new to the forum but has been reading MangaHelpers' extensive collection for a few months now. I am into my shonen manga and some of my favourites (not in any particular order) are:- One Piece HunterXHunter Beck Kochi Kame Reborn! (before it became 'just another fighting...
Top