Recent content by Nomi

  1. Nomi

    Discussion What do you want to happen prior to the series ending?

    What did that poor lad do to you? I'd rather have Elizabeth, Meliodas or Escanor die than him. I guess, that would be better according to your standards toom
  2. Nomi

    Discussion What do you want to happen prior to the series ending?

    It's sad how no one mentioned Wild coming back. #TeamWILD
  3. Nomi

    Theory escanor is a demigod

    WHAT IS BAN THEN? :O
  4. Nomi

    Theory escanor is a demigod

    Even though I found this idea impossible, I might as well help you get to an important fact. this fact may or may not be correct. If you recall when the King, Merlin and Meliodas are talking about finally going to assemble the other five, Meliodas questioned Merlin about their backgrounds, and...
  5. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 237 Discussion / 238 Predictions

    That explains a lot.. *sis sis* Just imagine... I mean this could be used as a pretty horrific combo... I guess it doesn't matter that, it doesn't matter once the spell reaches a certain number of reflections. That much should be enough for everyone....
  6. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    Escanor has been shown to be able to gain a part of his power even ar night for things he thinks of as his "sun". However, that level isn't a match for "The One". So, what would happen would be Escanor gains good amount of power even in Chandler's night, but Zeldris with DK's power defeats him...
  7. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    I wouldn't think age has much to do with his power. I would put them, at the very least, near Estarossa/Zeldris' Level.
  8. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    BTW, what do you think of Chandler? And Cusack of course. Do you think they are stronger than 10 Commandments? I was guessing they might be retired elite. Maybe they were the predecessors of the 10 Commandments (not biologically :p).
  9. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    Maybe I did say stuff that was unwarranted, and I apologize for that. The term fanboy just irritates the hell outta me. I like Meliodas, I like Escanor too, but having my opinion disregarded on the claim that I was fanboying doesn't exactly feel nice. You claimed I was fanboying by bringing up...
  10. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    Only read this part since 1) it was in the starting 2) it was in bold characters. Here are your answers: i) I did compare him to Escanor but that was just a benchmark. Stop being butthurt over little things, you're the one who's fanboying over here. I didn't pull out crazy numbers, all I said...
  11. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    I'm really curious where it says that it doesn't. I shall explain it to you :3. Assault mode isn't when any "person" is consumed by "darkness". Assault mode has been show (at least till now) to be exclusive to Meliodas. And Meliodas' darkness is nothing but his magic power, demons have a...
  12. Nomi

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 236 Discussion / 237 Predictions

    Meliodas might have been able to kill Escanor "The One" by sacrificing himself. I mean, we have seen Indura mode allowing previously overpowered Ten Commandments suddenly overpowering the one who was overpowering them (Ludoshell? I wonder who named this guy). Leaving this controversial topic...
  13. Nomi

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    Managed to make it in time before someone posted a dirty looking Edited Manga this time... :P (does anyone from FT subforum remember me? :P) Here's the new chapter spoilers. Direct Link (google drive): Click HERE [Translated] Chapter 236 spoiler Edited Manga (First 7 pages are in Korean, rest...
  14. Nomi

    Translators Looking for Korean translator

    We only have to translate one chapter, it's kinda urgent.
Top