Recent content by noname00

  1. Quiz Shiritori Word Chain Thread (Summer, 2014): Closed

    Re: Shiritori Word Chain Thread [NEW] thank you mikkih, very kind of you :D since the word ends with e my word will be 笑み(えみ). I like this one also very much it is something like a little, sweet smile <3 don't you say shy smile in English, too? so the next one starts with み :)
  2. Discussion The JLPT Thread

    :superI took it last year for the first time :D was pretty exhausting but alright... It was the first time I had a test like this, duration of 3 hours + break? (forgot the schedule but something like that :) ) but everyone around me was like, easy easy but they also talked about university or...
  3. Quiz Shiritori Word Chain Thread (Summer, 2014): Closed

    Re: Shiritori Word Chain Thread [NEW] I like everything ending with e, I hope it's not taken... (didn't read the whole thread) え (絵) I think everybody knows this one: picture (the one to draw)
Top