Recent content by noob3d

  1. noob3d

    Done Help reding what's inside a speech bubble

    I'm having trouble understanding what's inside the 2nd box from the top left down. クイ12(Ehehe)*** [I can't understand what's inside the main box,the 3rd char looks like a 12....,but I have a strong feeling it's not the case] If it's a 12 then,what does it mean? He's the original raw...
  2. noob3d

    Done Help understanding a couple of sentences

    Well the context for the first one is that 2 people are talking about how this boy helped one of them.But one of the girls said to be wary of him (気をつけて)And then this line pops up.Is it because the girl may think that something fishy is going on and the boy is hiding something?That fits somewhat...
  3. noob3d

    Done Help understanding a couple of sentences

    I need help for these 2 sentences.I have little or no idea what the actually meaning is... I looked up this phrase but I still don't really understand.I found some references saying that "用件のみですが失礼します" is a phrase used when doing business under certain conditions. 用件のみで失礼しますみたいな感じ装っちゃって...
  4. noob3d

    Done BokuxKano 1

    Thank you all so much,especially for the FF7 and click thing. Just wondering,does the しか in "当たった者しか" refer to the particle しか?
  5. noob3d

    Done BokuxKano 1

    I'm almost done with the translations for this chapter(minus proofreading and TL check)I just can't get these last few lines.Could someone please help...? http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/14489/10 フォルダダブルクックしまーす!! Does this even make sense in the first place...
Top