Recent content by NoOneInParticular

  1. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Yeah, it could've been like a reward for saving Tenko, to the extent that he did.
  2. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    I'm in two minds about both things. Deku losing OFA works in some ways - ultimately OFA is so wrapped up in AFO's existence that the two of them vanishing together for good adds a good finality to the whole thing. Also the story was partly about the world moving beyond a point where everything...
  3. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 376 Spoilers & Discussion

    We must respect tradition, lol
  4. NoOneInParticular

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    Heh, it didn't cross my mind that eating the mouth devil would obviously erase his own mouth. Did he realise the enemy are communicating with each other and erase mouths deliberately? Or is he just a rampaging monster and he accidentally shut down his own ability? I can't tell with this CSM. But...
  5. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Hah, so I'm not the only one who saw it this way. Yeah, I get Bakugo feeling some guilt over All Might's retirement, but he took entirely the wrong things from it, and like you say, it was framed as if his thinking was justified. He could've learned something from feeling helpless for the first...
  6. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Potentially, although between whatever Kotaro's dad had, and whatever Tenko's mum had, he could easily have inherited something else. Then again, since the quirk factor was stolen before it even had time to fully form, it might not have even grown into a fully developed quirk at all. But yep...
  7. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Yeah I think that's right. I guess we've got Shigaraki, whose original quirk was stolen and replaced with a mangled form of Overhaul. He had some physical reactions to it, but it wasn't life threatening, but probably would've been if it was stuffed in alongside his real quirk, whatever that was.
  8. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Oh I agree, I'm not actually saying it's proof of the singularity, but that the notion of the singularity played into All For One's personal needs. I agree, AFO counts as one quirk, and out of his boundless greed he wanted to keep stealing and growing it forever. So Garaki, who was convinced...
  9. NoOneInParticular

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    Interesting that they've also got some way of remembering the name he's erased. Makima seemed to be the only one who could do that before.
  10. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Well, he did have some limit on how much he could stockpile. He tells Jeanist he couldn't hold as many after All Might maimed him, although clearly it was still some ridiculous number. The other thing, and I'm kinda speculating because it wasn't really addressed iirc, is how as he got younger...
  11. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    All For One seemed to be the sole believer, but looking back it's plausible he was just playing along with Garaki. In fact, in literal terms, "Quirks mixing will lead to more power than the body can handle" is a problem that very specifically applies to him. The only other people who ever had to...
  12. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    It was a nice ending imo, in a vacuum. I think this whole epilogue mini-arc could've stood to be a bit longer though. The Todorokis got a chapter, maybe it would've been nice if some of the other classmates got one of their own too. For instance, I appreciate that it was made clear that...
  13. NoOneInParticular

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    Ears being erased has got to be setup for revealing that there's some way to reverse Chainsaw Man erasing names. There's no way this series is gonna go on with the world being earless forever.
  14. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Yeah I've never been the least bit interested in shipping or romance, and maybe that's why I'm not getting any such vibe from Deku and Ochako. All I'm picking up is that they're close, and that may, some day, possibly blossom into a romance but for now it just seems like a mutual respect and a...
  15. NoOneInParticular

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 428 Discussion

    I think ultimately it doesn't even matter if the league are actually worthy of sympathy or not, the more important bit is that Deku/Uraraka do feel something for them. Deku has said he can't forgive what Shigaraki did (as he shouldn't), and Uraraka was rightly outraged when Toga stabbed some...
Top