I think Kizaru probably used CoO to predict the shots. If it's true that logia users need to willing turn on their power, this would probably mean that high level of CoO users can hurt them even without using CoA.
Actually the use of the word supernova in the raw was confirmed by Aohige at arlongpark forums.
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=38787&page=7&p=2882697&highlight=supernova#post2882697
Re: Toriko 216 Spoiler Thread
http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/36542
Check Kewl's Translation, you will find that Yuda is against Moh, there has been a mistake in the Edited Mangas as they put Damala Sky the 13th in two boxes instead on 1.
Actually the smiley that you see associated with Whitebeard(you will find it on Ace's hat and also Law's jolly roger) is not striken while Bellamy and Doflamingo's symbol is a striken smiley, probably to show that he opposes whatever this symbol means. Its recurrence indicates that it is fairly...
Re: Toriko 212 Spoiler Thread
The first issue of Jump for the new year is published in December, thus the first issue of 2013 is published in December 2012.
This chapter had quite a few good designs. I hope we get more info abut them(combos, techniques, if they are able to go to the Gourmet...
Am I the only one who thought about the Queen of Heart after watching Big Mam in this episode? Strangely I did not think about this when reading the manga. Anyway good episode.
Re: Toriko 195 Chapter Discussion
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/38903/toriko_ch50_by_map-scans
Concerning whether Acacia had Gourmet Cells or not, from the link above, it does mention that Acacia was already an accomplished Bishokuya before discovering Gourmet Cells, indicating that he was...
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/38976/toriko_ch122_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru/17
I was wondering , is the revitalization meat cleaver from the link above related to the revitalizing kitchen knife Ootake used(see link below)?
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/103535/toriko_ch188_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru/8
It makes more sense that Toriko and Komatsu completed the basic Food Honor rather fast considering how much they respect food throughout the series. Starting from how Komatsu's feeling for food and his knives to Toriko willingly eating an exploding Nitro cherry just because its food and...
Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~
For people wanting to know about the news of the world, here is what CCC translated from the spoiler
There was also a bit about Buggy being allied with the WG (which is kind of expected since...
Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~
@Delmar
Here are the links that redon posted on apforums
http://imgbox.com/aayWb3YS
http://imgbox.com/aawN8TwS
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OnePiecePreludeRomanceDawn/267980-14.html
This is your link. However it is from the 1st one shot and its content is not canon, so it should not be relevant to this discussion.
It must be said that several times in the story, it has been heavily implied that no...
I think you are talking about the green databook. My memories are a bit hazy but I think all of Oda's editors(and definitely Jean Baptiste Hattori, Oda's first editor and model for Bakuman's Hattori) know all the major plot points of the story(I think it is the interview in Green-It also...