Recent content by Norenche

  1. Chapter Air Gear Trick 296 Discussion/Trick 297 Predictions

    it's also out in spanish (by us too) if anyone else here wants to read it (also on mangatopia)
  2. Chapter Air Gear Trick 293 Discussion/Trick 294 Predictions

    Spanish vr coming soon, English one will follow it (we tend to have some competition in spanish vr of Air Gear, but it seems that they are stopping to do it)
  3. Chapter Air Gear Trick 292 Discussion/Trick 293 Predictions

    Soon you'll have both english and spanish vr of this chapter. Aizen is working on it (he has both translations ready).
  4. Chapter Air Gear Trick 286 Discussion/Trick 287 Predictions

    We'll soon have the english vr of 286, SSA is already uploading the spanish one. There's more competition on spanish releases than on english ones :S
  5. Chapter Air Gear Trick 270 Discussion/Trick 271 Prediction(s)

    It's not that it's low priority, it's that FH wants Rena-chan RAWs and right now he is the only english Manga Editor. You can also read it in spanish since we (SSA fansub) released it translating abcd's translation and using RP raws (so, it's MQ at most). We release it at our web.
  6. Chapter Air Gear Trick 270 Discussion/Trick 271 Prediction(s)

    again, I must thank abcd for posting his translation I'm on my way into translating it into spanish
  7. Chapter Air Gear Trick 269 Discussion/Trick 270 Prediction(s)

    It's totally true, and I also hate the low quality of RP. Also, I thank abcd for posting the translation (I did translate it into spanish for SSA).
  8. Air Gear Trick Volume 28 258-267

    Re: Air Gear Trick 262 Discussion/Trick 263 Prediction great, I'll be translating it into spanish and sending it to out Typesetter
  9. Air Gear Trick Volume 28 258-267

    Re: Air Gear Trick 259 Discussion/Trick 260 Predictions Here's again our spanish vr... http://z3.invisionfree.com/SSA_Scanlations/index.php?showtopic=212 I know noone from here will read it, but I need to try :P
  10. Air Gear Trick Volume 28 258-267

    Re: Air Gear Trick 258 Discussion/Trick 259 Predictions I think that's exactly what they are saying. This way the have a full Team trick, now it's not a 2-man-trick or single-man-trick. This way everyone have his own role on the battlefield and they are not mere cannon fodder. I think...
  11. Air Gear Trick Volume 28 258-267

    Re: Air Gear Trick 258 Discussion/Trick 259 Predictions Thanks for your vr, I used your english translation for my spanish translation. Soon we'll release our spanish vr. [hr] Here's our Spanish vr: http://z3.invisionfree.com/SSA_Scanlations/index.php?showtopic=205
  12. Air Gear Trick Volume 27 248-257

    Re: Air Gear Trick 257 Discussion/Trick 258 Predictions He actually made a plane with the flame lens
  13. Air Gear Trick Volume 27 248-257

    Re: Air Gear Trick 257 Discussion/Trick 258 Predictions Well, we also came back with our spanish vr: http://z3.invisionfree.com/SSA_Scanlations/index.php?showtopic=201
Top