Re: Naruto 457 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Im kinda of tired of naruto being all soft when it comes to saskue. I think he should do him this favor, by asking the kages to pardon him, but then he should live his life like jariya did when it came to orochumaru. Plus, i dont know about this whole...
Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion
yeah his eye kinda looks fucked up, like he took it from someone. But! it could be madara's brother just trying to obtain another shiringan. I think we just solved the mystery.
Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion
Where the hell did you get the idea that obito should have been hokage? And people need to get over the fact that danzo is madara. Danzo is madara's BROTHERRRR !! MAN
Re: Naruto 454 Discussion/455 Predictions
Damn i really that she was just a transformation, and thats why one of her eyes is covered. o well so much for that. But i really think Danzo is Madara's brother. It seems obvious that he might possess a Shirigan. If by chance that Danzo and Madara...
Re: Naruto 454 Discussion/455 Predictions
Man I think yall are forgetting that Madara is Mizukages. Kisame said it when he first found out that Tobi was Madara.
Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion
I am just assuming that its another twist to the story. For the longest time most of us assumed that Itachi was definitely a antagonist in the story, but the story completely changed for him to be other wise. A lot of people are saying that Danzo is Madara, but...
Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion
Its starting to seems apparent that Danzo is Madara's Brother. The whole Que of one of eyes being covered up. The fact that they are starting to tie Danzo in with Oro. I think we might see a resemblance in Danzo's character as we have in Itachi.
Re: Naruto 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions
So this weeks chapter was alright, but it just left me wanted more like always. So I went back to look at previous chapters and I found some pretty interesting stuff. Do yall remember when kakashi first met with Oro and at the end of the meeting he...