Recent content by notBowen

  1. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 542 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions I'm curious as to whether or not Quincies are unable to balance souls or if Bach simply refused to retool their methods because he felt hollows deserved nothing less than complete destruction.
  2. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 541 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions Yeah, they cooperated. I didn't say they didn't. I'm saying they never fought.
  3. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 541 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions He never fought his Quincy power. As pointed out in this chapter every time it was the Hollow.
  4. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Spoiler Discussion What I'm saying is Isshin's side isn't represented in his Zanpakuto avatar/spirit/whatever.
  5. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Spoiler Discussion If Old Man was his Quincy blood and Shirosaki was the Hollow, which part was the Shinigami influence?
  6. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 539 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 539 Discussion / 540 Predictions I don't think Szayel would be able to nullify anyone he got a bit of info on with his techniques just based on this principle.
  7. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 539 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 539 Discussion / 540 Predictions I only hope we get to see classic Bono/Bach Zangetsu one more time before it's goodbye. The bishounen Ulqiorra look-alike Zangetsu could never compare.
  8. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 538 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 538 Discussion / 539 Predictions You still didn't answer my first question. Even if you're assuming my definition of "Time allotted" is different from your own, how does he get back to fighting strength?
  9. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 538 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 538 Discussion / 539 Predictions How else would you propose he get back to fighting strength in the time allotted? Hitsugaya is one of if not the most popular character in the manga, and it has entered its final arc. If you think he's not going to have a moment of glory in battle...
  10. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 538 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 538 Discussion / 539 Predictions I think the bankai stealing was just a dramatic device to make the Quincy's initial attack on SS as brutal as it was. In the interim we're currently in I believe Mayuri will finish researching the process and we'll see Bankais used freely again, and...
  11. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 538 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 538 Discussion / 539 Predictions Totally agree. Nimaiya getting shut up was the most likable he's been yet. Ichigo is always at his best being a badass of few words with that half constipated look on his face.
  12. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 535 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 535 Spoiler Discussion Hollowfication a unique situation to Urahara? Perhaps you should turn back the pendulum.
  13. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 527 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions Where did Ichigo get wtf-ported to anyway? Back home? I'm down for another Isshin or Urahara training session.
  14. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 526 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 526 Spoiler Discussion Wait a god damn minute. She melted him? Did that happen? How come by the end of the chapter she doesn't seem to be using Bankai anymore? I'm very confused.
  15. notBowen

    Chapter Bleach 526 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 526 Spoiler Discussion Maybe she'll come back as a reanimated Juha Bach-Zombie. Chin up folks.
Top