Recent content by notsag2d

  1. Hi everyone!

    Hey, he caught me in the middle of something! I'd have realized that... it was just a matter of time lol. By the way, it sounds so funny now... my introduction: Lolol
  2. Discussion Who will get Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (Fire) Devil Fruit?

    Now that you mentioned that, I recall Oda being interviewd and saying something like "Can't wait to write the last chapter". Back then I knew he had it all planed (yes, the whole manga series) and the thought of it makes it seem somehow predictable to see Luffy with 2 DF powers... But, Ah., I...
  3. Discussion Who will get Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (Fire) Devil Fruit?

    Nah. He won't be trying that... it would go against Oda's decision to make his main character have a rather useless power (yet make the best out of it). I believe he might ask his crew members to eat it but they will all decide not to. So it will go to someone worthy of it (with Luffy's approval).
  4. Hi everyone!

    Whoa, I feel ashamed. as a fellow One Piece fan I should have realized that!
  5. Hi everyone!

    I'm really curious on the meaning behind X3D2Y..
  6. Hi everyone!

    Thanks, X3D2YFaust! I only have the first volume and its in japanese! lol... I actually read japanese rather fine, but I never bought any in english/spanish because of its cost. Here in Argentina it wasn't until recently that a (manga) editing company appeared and licensed OP, so I might begin...
  7. Cualquiere tiempo passado fue mejor.

    Re: A drunk bastard's diary. There's nothing gay in PoT btw. Hey! Greetings from another Argentinian :D Quizás podría hablar algo de castellano para romper un poco el hielo por acá... but I won't. I just subscribed a couple of days ago. gnut presented me to you...
  8. Hi everyone!

    Thanks, gnut :D. Yeah, I bet I'm the only Argentinian around these forums!!
  9. Hi everyone!

    Thank you, goldb:D. Man, there's so much I love about OP... I grew up with that series. I love how every character had its past and its own development. I love the puns and how the crew grows together and trust each other enough to understand themselves perfectly. Just look how frustated Law is...
  10. Hi everyone!

    Thanks, charlie! Tha question is rather tough! I don't really have a favourite character, I love the whole crew!! Though there were arcs in which I didn't like Franky for instance, or Robin wasn't that important so yeah perhaps both of them are not in my favourite list. Though, the new Franky is...
  11. Will Smoker and Aokiji end up joining the strawhats against the world government?

    Smoker is the kind of guy who would want to change the system from the inside. He gave a great speech to his G-5 crew on bad people even in the highest positions and that, I believe, is the reason why he trust that this is the way Justice is done. Although Aokiji might try to change his mind...
  12. Chapter One Piece 703 Discussion/ 704 Prediction

    That's really good insight on why the whole tournament thing is going on. Doflamingo isn't really aware of Luffy's strenght now afterall, but he's not stupid. As of me, I believe the DF won't be going to any of the SH Pirates but rather someone from Law's or another one worthy of it (of course...
  13. Hi everyone!

    My name is Gastón and I'm from Argentina. Yesterday I read One Piece's last chapter and decided to join some discussion forums to have some thoughts sorted out. I just googled "One piece manga forums" and this site come out along with Mangafox and others. Well, this was the one I chose lol...
Top