Recent content by NRZero

  1. NRZero

    Spoiler Reborn! volume 01-17 (ch001-153) Discussion

    Re: The official Spoilers & Discussion Thread I honestly hope that this isn't the final story arc. I do believe that after this there are so many possibilities that could occur from this. We believe that we'll actually see the transition that Tsuna makes into an actual Mafia Boss that his...
  2. NRZero

    Reborn! Anime Release Thread

    Re: katekyo hitman reborn! episode 51 & 52 From reading the Credits, it looking like that new ED song is actually done by Splay. I guess the Hibari/Mukuro version is a temporary one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0bDU4H60w Heres his version
  3. NRZero

    What do you think is the real deal behind the tri ne sette?

    Thats true, I forgot about that.
  4. NRZero

    What do you think is the real deal behind the tri ne sette?

    My guess would be, in order to become the top Mafia family these items must be obtained. I guess Future Tsuna had forseen that this would happen and that's why he had all of the Vongola rings destroyed in order to prevent a war. Unfortunately, his plan backfired because of the 10 year bazooka...
  5. NRZero

    Spoiler Reborn! volume 01-17 (ch001-153) Discussion

    Re: The official Spoilers & Discussion Thread So now we finally get to see Turf head again. I can't wait to see this chapter.
  6. NRZero

    Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    The member that I don't like would have to be Chrome. It seems like to me that we were force-fed this character during the Vongola Ring arc. All the other characters were at least introduced with some kind of back story (except Hibari), but in Chrome's case she was just thrown at us. All she...
  7. NRZero

    The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Sasuke - Remains a snake or hawk? My belief is that Sasuke will turn into a hawk after confronting Itachi. During the fight, I believe that Itachi will reveal what his intentions truly are and finally close the mystery behind the Uchiha genocide. Once everything is revealed, Sasuke will...
  8. NRZero

    [Poll]Whos your most favourite member of the 10th Vongola Famiglia?

    Re: [Poll]Whos your favourite Vongola Famiglia ?? Hibari is a Vegeta type character in my view. Vegeta had Saiyan pride while Hibari has Namimori pride. Vegeta was prince of the saiyan while Hibari is head of the disciplinary committee. Lastly Hibari is the strongest guardian under Tsuna like...
  9. NRZero

    Spoiler Reborn! volume 01-17 (ch001-153) Discussion

    Re: The official Spoilers & Discussion Thread Naruto had a full year of fillers. I honestly don't want that to happen with Reborn. Too many fillers ruin a good anime, unless they are good fillers like with Full Metal Alchemist.
  10. NRZero

    Spoiler Reborn! volume 01-17 (ch001-153) Discussion

    Re: The official Spoilers & Discussion Thread I think that we'll see all of the present day guardians in the future at one point. You all gotta remember that Future Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Lambo are all in the present day so it wouldn't be hard for them to send all the others into the future. I...
  11. NRZero

    Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: The Mafia Gathering! Finally we are getting respect..... slowly but surely. We just gotta show them our Dying Will and the we'll be the Boss.
  12. NRZero

    Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Couples Thread

    Re: TsunaXChrome I was wondering, how would a Mukuro and Chrome relationship work? I think that Tsuna and Kyoko do actually form a relationship in the future. I believe thats why she calls him Tsu-kun.
  13. NRZero

    Reborn! Anime Release Thread

    Re: katekyo hitman reborn! episode 49 The anime for Reborn has its good episodes and it bad, animation wise. The Scramble battle gives me mixed emotions, I'm glad its animated but it could do without the censorship and filler material.
  14. NRZero

    Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! One thing I've always wonders is why do they can the 15 year old Lambo- Adult Lambo? I can understand them calling the 25 year old Lambo adult but not the 15 year old.
  15. NRZero

    Discussion Juubi & Bijuu Mega Convo

    Re: Can the Jinchuuriki be killed? Yes! Once you take out the Bijuu, the host will die. Bijuu will Die if the host dies before it is extracted.
Top