Recent content by nShade

  1. Who should fight or kill of the villains in Bleach ?

    Re: Aizen's Death Aizen won't die and he'll achieve his final goal. We'll finally have a bad guy win.
  2. Who will be the 6th Hokage?

    Well, I think if Tsunade were to die anytime soon the roll of hokage wouldn't be filled. I could see this happening if everything ends and Kishi wants to continue to manga, we're going to see Naruto become fairly adult oriented and a civil war will break out in Konoha. A lot of our favorite...
  3. The likeliness of Jiraya's body being found?

    I don't think it will be found until very late in the series, if at all. I could see the final fight being Naruto vs Pain, and, lets assume everything else in the series has been revealed and there are no more secrets Naruto stops mid fight and with sad eyes says, "Just tell me one thing..."...
  4. Discussion Rank your strongest shinobi

    Power Rankings: Jiraiya I've long lurked the Naruto forums. Every now and then I see a thread pop up that asks people to list characters in order of how powerful they think they are, and time and time again I see Jiraiya get disrespected. I have constantly seen Itachi and Oro (the two that...
  5. Who will be the 6th Hokage?

    Boo, Naruto x Sakura ^_^ From the characters that have been presented to us I think that the obvious choice for Hokage would be Kakashi. However, if Tsunade were to die fairly soon then it might be possible that we see Danzo fight for the title. I don't know how powerful he is (does...
Top