Recent content by nuclear

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 The last awesome battle was with orochimaru when naruto went 5 tails. gaara and narutos battle wasnt good... there wasnt enough enthusiasm from the author. Anyways this series will most likely turn out to be like dbz.
  2. Chapter Gantz 268 Discussion/269 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 268 Discussion/ 269 Prediction Thread Well whats going to happen in 269? It is just a starting fight between the strongest warrior of Osaka and the best of the aliens. The match will last about 5-6 chapters and I hope everyone enjoys a good fight in the next few chapters. Also I was...
  3. Chapter Gantz 265 Discussion/266 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 265 Discussion/ 266 Prediction Thread Gantz 265 [Binktopia] has been uploaded to Link 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/85302247/Gantz_265_Binktopia_.rar Link 2 - http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=9434 Thanks. So whats going to happen in 266? Well its simple...
  4. Byakugan vs Sharingan

    Madara vs. 1st Hokage As we all saw in chapter 370. 1st Hokage defeated Uchiha Madara at the valley, the same place where Naruto and Sasuke had a fight before Sasuke parted to Orochimaru. If we look at a close up of the statue of the first Hokage in the valley. He sure looks like a person...
  5. Itachi Mega Convo

    Re: Itachi's Fighting Style Itachi. He was a SWAT team member of Konoha before he got the MS and before he joined Akatsuki. That should make a lot of things obvious for you guys.
  6. Chapter Gantz 246 Discussion/ 247 Predictions

    Now that you have all read an amazing chapter of Gantz 246, ( Get it here ) which was released after 4 weeks I believe. Predict on for Gantz 247. I personally wonder when will this battle end and when will they return to their rooms. Also I hope both teams dont get mixed up in the rooms... haha...
Top