Recent content by nushi_akubi

  1. Anime Cool (and funny) moments in Naruto

    Re: Amazingly Cool Moments in Naruto Anime Sorry, I keep quoting you. I need to find other people to quote. But I have to agree, even though the animation was that strange movie quality kind…it rocked the house. I wish the entire anime could be like that. ~sighs while fantasizing~ But really...
  2. Anime Fillers

    You know it. You should learn to love it now. I’m glad it counts. And no, they are not the same thing because I’m an idiot and misunderstood. But we will say nothing more of it since I’m THAT stupid. YES MA’AM. And ‘kinda lame’ is an understatement (when speaking of the fillers in general)...
  3. Anime Fillers

    Aw, you type feminist like it’s a dirty word! But really, I was just messing around. And pointing out what’s wrong with this series (which I LOVE anyways), women=weak (broad BROAD generalization, I realize that). Except Tsunade! Sorta… WAH! I LOVE MEN. Well some of them…So to answer your...
  4. Anime Fillers

    That's true. Oh women, always weak to begin with, right? They don't deserve respect or recognition unless they can beat the sh*t out of someone, eh? Yes, that's women. They have to work hard to be noticed by the men around them, otherwise...what's the point? ~wink~ Yep, she'd make a perfect...
  5. Anime Fillers

    ~sigh~ Why does she rock? What are you seeing in her that I'm not? I don't understand...None of the female characters really rock that much though (well Tsunade does, but her boobs are ridiculous). Admit it. ~nudges~ Not so far in the anime anyways...
  6. Anime Fillers

    I agree with you on the Anko part. Seeing more of Orochimaru being an ass was fun as well. But Hinata is more boring than white chalk. Even if she had a 'cool' move for that ONE episode it still does nothing for me. We'll probably never see her use it again either, since it's not cannon. Please...
  7. Anime Fillers

    I KNOW, and it's still too long. This is like 'light torture'. The CIA should use Naruto fillers as one of their information gathering tools.
  8. Anime Fillers

    Thanks for the info eileenting88... APRIL? Thaaaaaaat’s a bit much. Guess I'll just stop watching the fillers for now until post timeskip! happens. Unless by some amazing (unlikely) miracle they come out with filler that is both mildly interesting AND well animated. Or if I cave and find I need...
  9. Anime Fillers

    Are the fillers really going to end soon though? I was under the impression that 178 was going to be the last filler... but now I've heard the 179 is going to be filler as well. Worst of all though is that I heard we won't be seeing Kakashi Gaiden right off the bat! Not sure how much more of...
Top