Recent content by nxlouco

  1. nxlouco

    Chapter Bleach 502 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions Zaraki Kenpachi, you sir, is the only one that can give me these chills. *--------------------*
  2. nxlouco

    Chapter Bleach 501 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 501 Discussion / 502 Predictions Seriously I read the whole discussion just to see if I wasn't the only one o.o, it's been a long time since I saw art like this in Shonen
  3. nxlouco

    The end is just the beginning

    Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!! what do you mean by eye-gougingly horrorfying, and lol Bruno is Australian, are you like him Haru xD? shojo~
  4. nxlouco

    The end is just the beginning

    Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!! lol TRC still looks like shojo~ xD, so haru have u seen Bruno yet, was it good?
  5. nxlouco

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 543 Discussion/544 Predictions Thread You know, I really thought Hannibal was really arrogant and all, I actually found him hilarious in those random moments of his. But his speech and actions in this chapter really made me look up to him as a noble guy, also made me feel really...
  6. nxlouco

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    gotta agree with you there, that color page looks amazing~
  7. nxlouco

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    xD lol, we really hope you continue cnet, we might stop with the weekly, but we definitely want to continue Sket by bringing it in Tank quality
  8. nxlouco

    I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

    Re: Split xi0's Lungs With Blood And THUNDAAA!!!! lol awesome cakes, Happy Birthday xi0~!
  9. nxlouco

    FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 'New Anime' Convo [Teaser, Trailer & News - Come in!] so is this Takafansubs real good? sorry not really familiar with many fan subs, but that's what I wanted to know, what would be good groups to dl the new FMA from?
  10. nxlouco

    The Red Hawk Thread

    xD this really should be updated shouldn't it?
  11. nxlouco

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    lol eyeshield and neuro on the bottom? well Awesome for Psyren, I really hope it continues like this seeing as its plot is getting better, too bad for Boke, maybe a canceling soon?
  12. nxlouco

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well after reading this weeks chapter, which is out by Sleepyfans, I'd say Ichigo is real bad ass in this hollowfied form, would it be a Hollow transformation(cause he looks like a Vasto Lorde) or another level of Vizard transformation....?
  13. nxlouco

    Chapter Bleach 349 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 349 Spoiler Discussion Thread lol something near ichigos new appearance?
  14. nxlouco

    The Society for the Study of Swedish.

    Re: The Society for the Study of Anything. :occa!!!PARABÉNS AGRIAS!!!:occa or Happy Birthday, whatever suits your boat xD
  15. nxlouco

    The end is just the beginning

    Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship! lmao RS/NX Scans xD, Good times.....good times......
Top