Recent content by nyahnyahmode

  1. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Oh~ wao~ ♥ That's awesome~ Thanks for the info, Lila~chan~ d(^w^)b ♪
  2. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Wao. Really? That must explain why i've seen the dubbers chosen already~ D:
  3. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    Agreed. Just like killing TYL Tsuna, killing TYL Byakuran might not affect his past at all. Oya? We need more proof of that, though~ OAO *listens to everyone's posts first*
  4. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    OAO F-fillers? Aww... >.< Its not like i didn't expect 'em~ But... >3> A new OP would be nice~ ♥
  5. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction Now, that's something to look forward to. I'd like to see Isshin kick butt. Urahara too~ (For the Vizards disappointed me. They... weren't much help... >.>;;;) Though, i'm pretty certain Yama~san could beat WW in a jiffy (or else that'd be...
  6. Info Reborn! Secret Bullet Novels thread

    a-ah... >_<;; I-i'm sorry, i didn't r-really mean it that way... *bows* It was merely my suggestion for the thread to get better... I'm already 10000x thankful for everything everyone shared, since i had trouble finding these novels myself (i know very well how hard it is to find them), and...
  7. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    Yup. Its just like in my head~ I agree with the past-thing. Even if tragic pasts are cliche, i couldn't think of anything else to make him like that~ DX Ah. Thanks for that. I certainly remember that part, but really forgot what chapter~ *highfives* This strengthens the "not-daughter-father...
  8. Info Reborn! Secret Bullet Novels thread

    Uhmm~ Can you guys compile things a lot better?~ I got lost in your thread. DX Like order the images by volume and chapter? @~@ I'd like to have the translations but it kinda seems impossible~ XoX
  9. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    I'd rather not think about it anymore~ I've been thinking about the chapter all day long~ DX And if that isn't enough, i visit forums like these~ DX I'm thinking KHR has too many "holes" in it that needs to be filled... The ones Amano is revealing every week doesn't really answer my fill of...
  10. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    Ah~ the quoting has confused me indeed~ But thanks for helping me~ *bows* (^w^) ♥ That's why we had the problem of him being the villain in the first place. ^~^ Haha~ i have to agree completely~ Shoichi has done a lot indeed~ XD
  11. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Awws~ I really don't care if he sings or not~ ♥ He's awesome~ ♥ *should be shot*
  12. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    *w* Oh wow~ Ulquiorra's seyuui is Primo??? isn't that just... ffffffff~ ♥ //shot Wouldn't it be better if i had to say, i want both? XD Seriously, i think i like simpler character design + better frame rate~ :D (uh... 'nuff said for me...)
  13. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    Mmm~ yeah~ then doesn't it still mean that he could awaken his power anytime too? just like i said, he will discover it sooner or later. with or without Shouichi, ryt? But then again saying that, I think Shouichi is also necessary in bringing him down. But... DX [edit: Ah... thank you Panda...
  14. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    @sarutobi_sensei: Uhmm... >.< correct me if i'm wrong, b-but... didn't Uni say something like he was chosen or something? just like Tsuna? http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/278/05/ So that made me think, sooner or later, Byakuran would learn about this "power" he has and be able...
  15. Reborn 279 Discussion/ 280 Predictions

    *ish new here* A-ah~ I thought your discussions were interesting, *so i just signed up* and i hope you don't mind if i join the fray~ :D I still don't know how this "quote" thing works here~ (I have to apologize again for being such a newbie at forums~ orzzz DX) I thought it was just me. DX...
Top