Re: Toriko 344 Spoiler Thread
At the end of the chapter, " Next year, the darkness comes to light". WHat does that mean?
ps: finally, a female char that looks pretty hawt
what im really surprised is the fact that jiro launch a very powerful attack in just a few pages. and the actual hit was off screen. no need a flashback or 3 chapters powerup. toriko is amazing
I think the time controlling ability is actually a world changing skill, Like Ichiryu's Minority World and Midora's Hungry something. Seems like ppl at the top of the world in strength have this sort of ability and i guess being a national treasure mohyan is one on the top
Re: Toriko 336 Spoiler Thread
I like that cooking arc. It reveals a lot about the world and its essentially what toriko is about, discovery. Fighting is just side dish. I guess this situation happens concurently with everything else and thats what the author is trying to show. Instead of like...
Re: Toriko 334 Spoiler Thread
why would yuda lose if he didnt meet matsu? he was only saying that there are still some chef that could surprise him after living all those years. he was already a humble chef when he failed that little boy
That is creepy. Plus i don't see any terrible grammar in this.
There are some things that Don Sla prevented Jiji from telling. I wonder if its about the mask and this soul exchange. So did komatsu have an extra soul now? or whatever that is leaking from that mask. I think it entered before he...