Recent content by obamamania

  1. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    Does he really have death flags? What purpose would that have on the plot right now, there has already been more than enough death and destruction to push deku and everyone else past their limits.
  2. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 283 Discussion

    I agree, Shigaraki was built as the perfect antagonist for Deku I'm just not impressed with his character development right now. Maybe I just didn't expect this level of destruction and war so soon after the villain vs. army arc but it just feels like they handed a psycho the nuclear launch...
  3. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 283 Discussion

    I doubt I'm anywhere near alone in this, but if Shigaraki is the final villain in this manga I will be incredibly disappointed. Shigaraki, in my opinion, is a sacrificial pawn of All for One who will through some means lead to the complete revival of All for One. How? No idea because our lack of...
  4. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 283 Discussion

    Remember when this series was just about heroes and villains, and Stain was the biggest deal for the few things he did lol. This has gotten insanely brutal and the manga is almost unrecognizable but I love it and I'm glad we've gotten to this point but now there's no going back. Life can't ever...
  5. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 281 Discussion

    I have a feeling Gran Torino was trying to hide the truth but I guess we don't know for sure at least not yet. I've been hung up on that "our decision" line because I don't see how anyone but the parent should make a decision like that. Hes her friend so he gets to help her choose? That feels...
  6. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    So now we've gone from a manga where villains were simply criminals fighting for relevance to supervillains who can threaten the foundation of the world with not simple schemes but overwhelming power. It really makes me wonder how a society that was able to develop this way has left it's...
  7. obamamania

    Edens Zero Chapter 83 Spoilers & Discussion

    I remember when this manga started and I was put off by the character designs, but I've got to say that I honestly like this manga better than what Fairy Tail became in the end by a LOT and I like it more and more the longer it's running. It retained the soul of a story like Fairy Tail but it's...
  8. obamamania

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 338 Discussion

    To the people saying this development with Chaos is random, it's absolutely not. Nakaba set the story up to make the Demon King and Supreme Deity the be all, end all antagonists so to even suggest at any previous point that something like Chaos even existed would have sucked a ton of the hype...
  9. obamamania

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 335 Discussion

    The storytelling in this manga has serious problems, but this current plot direction was obviously planned out for a while now if not from the start. It's how we got here that's questionable lol.
  10. obamamania

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 334 Discussion

    Nothing vivian said represents the possibility that the supreme deity will not make an appearance. Killing both gods wouldn't destroy the balance which is why the death of the demon king alone is what the problem is here. And she said that the era of gods WILL end, not that it's already ended...
  11. obamamania

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 957 Discussion

    I dont think Blackbeard is simply the Rocks of this era, I think he has something very much to do with Rocks personally. Remember how theres something odd about his body where he can use two fruits? I wouldn't be shocked if somehow Rocks somehow shares a body with him. How? Idk but Blackbeard is...
  12. obamamania

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 236 Spoilers & Discussion

    This chapter was....really something. This was probably the most disturbing chapter of a manga I've read since since the Toriko chapter some years back that ended with a character's head in a bowl of fruit. I think seeing the sister in pieces was the most shocking. What an absolutely messed up...
  13. obamamania

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 302 Discussion / 303 Predictions

    The demon king has seemed like far too simple a villain in terms of motivation for me to be disappointed in him as a fight. The goddesses have been more diabolical and cunning to me. Sure, the demon king isnt a nice guy, but when we first heard his origins as a being who brought order to a demon...
  14. obamamania

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 923 Discussion / 924 Predictions

    I love Kaido's character. Once Luffy got going, Kaido took all of those attacks on purpose to see what Luffy is capable of, only to be disappointed in the end. He's arrogant and aware of his superiority which is why he doesn't want to be dishonored by these "upstart" worst generation newbies...
  15. obamamania

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 279 Discussion / 280 Predictions

    This fight feels like a vintage Toriko fight, except it worked for that manga. Fights in nanatsu no taizai should not last this long, especially when they are so hopelessly one sided. Escanor vs esta or vs mel were pretty good, this here is painful.
Top