Recent content by Obi Qai Gin

  1. Chapter Bleach 656 Discussion

    To the whole Lille getting his schrift first or last thing, it probably is just bad translations, OR it could be a differentiating statement, on how the others that received them weren't Quincies. Maybe Lille was the first actual Quincy to get it, and the last of the Royal Guard to receive it...
  2. Chapter Bleach 648 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions Not saying you're correct in your theory^, because some things could be off in your explanation. But if I'm not mistaken, Aizen did confuse Bach just a bit earlier in this battle, when he was still confined to his chair with the time thing. So MAYBE...
  3. Chapter Bleach 646 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions Why would Yhwach split his powers. Answering that question would answer most of your concerns if you ferret out the information intelligently.
  4. Chapter Bleach 636 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions A few things I think can be interpreted a few different ways: 1). Aizen/Soi Fan is a little different as Soi Fan's ability is related to her reiatsu. Someone more powerful then her should be able to overpower it. 2). Urahara's seal affected...
  5. Chapter Bleach 623 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 623 Discussion / 624 Predictions what would be the name of the novel where this was stated or hinted at?
  6. Chapter Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions - 675 out around May 7th

    Re: Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions What makes you think Naruto couldn't come up with anything? Sasuke perceived a way to beat Madara and threw the plan out there for Naruto to follow. It was just a reversal of a few chapters ago when Naruto came up with a plan and Sasuke followed...
  7. Chapter Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions <3

    Re: Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions Unless it has been CONFIRMED, I don't think that the Sage actually meant Naruto was the literal reincarnation of his son. I think he was speaking metaphorically. Naruto's ideals and how he goes about his goals, life, etc., are what make him like Ashura.
  8. Chapter Naruto 642 Discussion / 643 Predictions | No chapter this week

    Re: Naruto 642 Discussion / 643 Predictions The easy explanation is that Minato sealed half of the kyuubi inside of HIMSELF, then sealed them inside of the Shiki Fujin. When Orochimaru broke the Shiki Fujin seal, he just unsealed whatever was inside of it, but since the kyuubi was inside of...
  9. Chapter Naruto 561 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 561 Spoiler Discussion I think the weakness, (or weaknesses), of Rasengan are the massive amounts of chakra needed to perform it, and the fact you have to be fast enough to hit your target. Since Naruto has massive chakra amounts, then he gets around problem one. Problem two is where...
  10. Chapter Bleach 442 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 442 Discussion/443 Predictions Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think they told Ichigo them giving him their FB powers would bring his shinigami powers back. I believe what they said was they would help him get his shinigami powers back, because only a hybrid soul reaper can take their...
  11. Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction I think we're speaking of different things. I'm talking about how Edo Tensei works, and I think you're speaking about Shiki Fujin.
  12. Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, especially since I've been reading this manga almost since the beginning, but was it ACTUALLY said the 3rd knew how the jutsu really worked, besides maybe reading about it in a scroll? Cause we know from the Uchiha...
  13. Chapter Naruto 514 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 514 Spoiler Discussion I think someone hit the nail on the head in here, Madara has a clone of the first, but it isn't alive. It's just his cells kept alive by machinery. In Yamato they have the only LIVING working genetic clone of the first. That type of information and research is...
  14. Chapter Bleach 419 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 419 Discussion/420 Predictions Don't forget that Ichigo has only had his abilities, what 3 months? Half a year? So for right now it's written into the plot that he'll need training, just realize some of his potential.
Top