Recent content by Obidan

  1. Raruto Chapter 07

    Thanks alot
  2. Naruto: Blood pride chapter 2 RELEASE

    Re: Blood pride chapter 2 RELEASE Thanks alot
  3. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 03 I love you guys, Finally :D Thanks alot.
  4. Raruto Chapter 05

    Thanks alot guys
  5. Raruto Chapter 2: The Animated Version

    Thanks alot awesome folks
  6. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: NG Announcement Well, we are so sad that you had to re-write things, and the pevious releases made us so cant wait to see the rest ;)
  7. Raruto Chapter 04

    Thanks, awesome release :D
  8. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: NG Announcement Goodluck, and we are always looking forward for it :D
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 418 Predictions Noooooo Waaaaay, Luffy is taking Lucci alone, :D There is no way that Franky would interfere, otherwise Luffy would kick his ass also :p. Franky will try to go to robin, Luffy will stop Lucci from stopping Franky, and we will eaither see Franky heading to...
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 417 Predictions No way man, no way :D Luffy is gona beat Lucci alone :p Franky is just gona open the door. Luffy is just waiting for everyone to finish their fights as usual, and he will be the last to kick an ass, and the last to win definitly ;) Zoro, I think that he...
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 415 Discussion Intresting assumption, but I dont really know if there will be War Ships in the Marine HQ, to me the HQ in OP seems like old hags, retired Admirals, and Ao Kiji. It somehow seems to be an administrative HQ more than a base. Lets not forget that the sea...
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 415 Discussion :D The Ships of the buster call are coming from the closest places to the targeted destination. I believe that Ao Kiji is supposed to stay in the Marine HQ unless he have a mession or at least after he prepare for his leave since he have such an important...
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 415 Discussion I like what you say buddy, but honestly I dont agree with some of it. I mean the point where you mention Luffy vs Ao Kiji and compare it to Sanji vs Ao Kiji. I kinda sensed some (I like Sanji more n ur words :D) anyways, the point jabbament mentioned is...
  14. Raruto Chapter 03

    Oh guys, you are really great, thanks alot :D
Top