Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions
possibly because he couldn't chase after Ace if he was chibi
it's something more general than that as Ivankov said that (s)he would keep it quiet if he agreed to help.
Re: One Piece 520 Discussion/521 Predictions
He probably could have shortened it, but it won't be because of a lack of ideas that he didn't. Rather just trying to build suspense, this week would have been better if it was a double release. These chapters are better to read all at once rather...
Re: Ares by Ryu Kum Chel (Manhwa)
I highly recommend this manhwa. I think the way it deals with war and its characters are interesting and atypical to most shounen mangas. It has a darker element similar to a seinen manga and the plot is well held together. The art is not gonna impress you in...
I agree with 9/10. The manga has good characters, most notably Hiruma, and although the outcome of alot of matches are predictable, the matches themselves are full of many twists e.g.
Re: Fights you would like too see
Ippo Vs Miyata III (isn't going to happen though supposedly)
Takamura Vs Muhammed Ali (would be a good match xD)
Itagaki Vs Saeki (the two speed demons!)
Re: Best boxer in Hajime no Ippo
I wonder if we will ever see Takamura lose.
On Topic: My favourite characters are Takamura, Itagaki and Sendou in no particular order.
Re: who is the master of the rokushiki user's?
Spandam's great great great granfather :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not totally convinced that the strawhats will face the elder stars I mean they could just be old fighters who now use...
Re: One Piece 440 Discussions
I think the darkness fruit will be able to restrain other logia's such as Ace's because it must have an advantage over normal logia types and the fact that BB gave up so much time waiting for it makes me think it is almost unbeatable.
Re: 223 Discussion [Vagabond]
Great chapter showed some of Musashi's most inner thoughts and the climax was just fantastic. Can't wait for next weeks battle.
Finally a good chapter of Naruto! Kakashi used his experience in battle to pick the right moment now im looking forward to the next chapter this was the best chapter in a while.
Well I don't think Luffys bounty should exceed Whitebeards or Shanks just yet since he is just reaching that level (well he probably has still a long way to go to reach Whitebeards level). But what im looking forward to is the pirate summit and more flashbacks of Gold Roger.