Recent content by Odahviing N7

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    I know, I later mentioned it I may have gotten confused. Still, that characteristic must mean something special
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    I guess that's at least SOMETHING....considering the early leaks of the story being quite accurate to what is now.
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    Well, damn, the chapter did kick ass in a way I did not expect. So, in the end, no happy ending? Ugh, I was hoping for one, after all that happened...I mean...didn't Isayama actually say there will be a happy ending, in one of the interviews or something? Well, even if he said that, I don't see...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    We must remember that all abilities require training, even Eren's transformation wasn't possible off the bat. I believe that he can use it freely but must just learn to use it...or awaken it's full potential. Also, just out of curiosity, is it just me or do the shifters have the ability to...
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    But why would only the Reiss family be affected? Shouldn't everyone be affected by that power. Especially now that Eren is part of a royal family now that he is the Rogue Titan?
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    Wait, doesn't that mean Eren is from a Fitz family? He isn't controlled by the power even though he used it. Doesn't that mean that somehow (God know how), he could potentially become the next King? What you said means that he must have the blood or otherwise he would've gone insane by now (as...
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    That means there is one more, mysterious Titan left. I have a bad feeling the situation isn't as simple as it was before.
  8. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    My theory is this: Eren will not join Zeke, even if Zeke's way of thinking turns true. Why? Because Zeke lead a group of Shifters to attack Wall Maria, killing hundreds of Thousands of people, and Eren will probably say something like: "If you were really the good guys and seeked peace you...
  9. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    Yes! Zeke is evil! Awesome! That means Annie X Armin is possible XD But back to reality...considering what is happening in the flashback...Zeke is screwed to the power of 20. Eren will piss on him from anger. I am pretty sure that of Eren sees these memories (or perhaps it's from the book)...
  10. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    I still hope Annie is actually good, I wouldn't want her to die, getting killed by the trio. Considering the fact that I ship Armin and Annie XD. But truthfully? I think her father realised what she was dragged into, and that's he asks her for forgiveness. Though that hate from the world might...
  11. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Unlikely, after retrieving wall Maria, their fame will be so great that people will swarm to join them. It is great proof that they are truly the Wings of Freedom
  12. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Off the bat, I get Claymore vibes. In other words, a humongous Lone island in the middle of the sea. Those highly advanced humans using that island for experiments like seeing how humanity would survive vs titans with limited knowledge of their origins and not so great tech. Grisha, a human from...
Top