Recent content by oddmobout

  1. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    The series is finally over. It's been fun coming on here every week as a lurker just to see you all complain about every new chapter. Seriously, It's pretty much been the Sunk Cost Fallacy Forum for the past five years. I'm surprised so many of you actually stuck through to the end...
  2. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 333 Discussion

    just read the chapter. rip queen, you deserved better.
  3. oddmobout

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    Oh, awesome! good to know. :D
  4. oddmobout

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    Agreed, but I do have a thought to build onto this. Now I'm not sure if Horikoshi was ever specific about that limit, but if his list of "living things" includes more simple organisms, then there's the chance Eri could have started training the actual usage of her quirk with plants. Like...
  5. oddmobout

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    a shame star&stripe is probably not going to last very long. She definitely has an interesting quirk, one I'd definitely like to see the limits for aside from 2 at a time. But I can't say I'm enjoying Horikoshi's new trend of introducing top-tier skilled heroes only to kill them/maim them just...
  6. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 312 Discussion

    Oh for sure. Honestly I think whatever she did to be put in Tartarus is gonna be interesting, it's just that a few people on this thread are thinking it might be HPSC info related, so I thought I might as well mention it. And you're right, normally a differing opinion shouldn't get someone...
  7. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 312 Discussion

    she was japan's greatest shooter, she looks like she could crush me, she's gorgeous, and she's an ex-hero deemed dangerous (probably because of any HPSC dirt she's collected over the years) enough to throw into super jail? godbless
  8. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 295 Discussion

    I think you've missed a few points there. Point A was the trial exercise, where Bakugou first realized that he was actually up for a challenge, and seeing the challenge put a fairly large crack in his ego. That lay the groundwork for his development with Deku. Point B, I would gather, is the...
  9. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 295 Discussion

    Ok, so the villains are finally retreating.(?) damn, the aftermath arc is gonna be crazy. most likely a huge death toll for citizens, a dozen and more cities with a line of destruction right through them, how many number of hero deaths there are, and the personal healing journeys for the focus...
  10. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    k im gonna need mr compress to die right after this, the community can't take another hot villain. we don't need the villainfuckers to be more powerful LOL
  11. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 293 Discussion

    I think it might have to due with the sentience of OFA? Since Deku already has the real thing and the predecessor's consciousnesses, the rewind on AM might just not work, since the predecessors have already passed on to inhabit OFA's new special boy. He might get lucky and have his stomach wound...
  12. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 290 Discussion

    I'd be incredibly impressed with Horikoshi if he put society into a divide over the Dabi Broadcast. I'd imagine the higher ups would immediately start up the damage control, trying to claim the broadcast as fake, and I think plenty of people would believe it. Endeavor doesn't make it to Number 2...
  13. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    Ah. So this chapter and the next might break me. Not sure if Hori'll go through with it. We should start saying RIP Bakugou again just to cover all our bases.
  14. oddmobout

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 283 Discussion

    I have no brainpower for a real analysis but the panel announcing Deku getting float? with the way he was drawn shadowed with a feral smile? that was sick as hell. In fact, Deku going off his shits because of Aizawa and Gran Torino getting hurt was also sick as hell. I am also thriving with...
  15. oddmobout

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I think it'll be very cute if kny ends the same way it started; a demon coming to their senses by the result of strong familial bonds. Except this time, hopefully it'll be nezuko AND all the slayer family tanjiro made along the way. Hoping out for a happy ending.
Top