Recent content by odisseumau

  1. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Does it make it right? Good?
  2. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Yes, my point is even in a fight with greater powers the same rule applies. The fight between Naruto and Sasuke independently of who is stronger or wich power they have will be determined by strategy, knowledge and efficiency on attacks. I believe is far from being determined for who got more power.
  3. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Yes, but this has showed that sometimes is not how strong you are, but if your opponent can find the weaknesses of your habilities and take advantage of that.
  4. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Well, when Pein was attacking Konoha it was incredible, and he seemed invencible!
  5. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Next Week I think Sasuke is naive or stupid by thinking that killing some people will change something. Well, it will change... for worse. And more than that to believe that people will allow him to be "the leader" without a fight. Or is...
  6. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions He could find a way to break the seal. Two things that would work: 1. Brain wash 2. Erasing memory
  7. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions I think it doesn't matter who is the strongest, in the end or Sasuke dies or loses to TNJ, the only two possibilities I can see.
  8. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    About freeing the alliance, I think it will be a little embarassing or ackward for Sasuke, after all he has not many friends and some people really don't like him. Of course, I think he won't care.
  9. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    It would be a little too much.
  10. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    What about this week? Just freeing all people? What else?
  11. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    I'd like that too. But like Naruto himself said he has not much knowledge to how to deal with girls, he's imature, so... he will need to make a lot of clones to get some knowledge :D
  12. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    I think that by now Naruto won't be with anyone. Maybe he will travel like Jiraya, then perhaps in the new movie he'll be with someone, or at least start a serious relationship.
  13. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 687 Discussion / 688 Predictions

    For now I think is a hyper mega super speed!!! :gwah
  14. odisseumau

    Chapter Naruto 687 Discussion / 688 Predictions

    But Sasuke attacked, so changed his position.
Top