Recent content by Ogichi

  1. Ogichi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Well, if that happens I don't have any complaints about it. Furthermore, it would be like bleach's oneshot.
  2. Ogichi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion kakashi will not die, for the simple reason of being most popular
  3. Ogichi

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread hola saludos a todos los amantes del shonen :rock: hablando de pysren yo crei q iba a durar poco por su historia y dibujos q no eran del todo interesante al principio ya q la historia de un juego es muy sacada de hxh, pero aun asi no deja de ser llamativa y ahora los ultimos...
  4. Ogichi

    Favorites Your Favorite Anime

    Re: Your TOP 20 ANIMES! My top 10 animes!! 1. Eureka 7 2. Slam dunk 3. Bleach 4. Dragon ball >=D 5. Death note 6. Lain 7. Sayonara zetsubou sensei 8. Code geass 9. NGE 10.Naruto That's all. I prefer read mangas, my top is other in mangas
  5. Ogichi

    Info Anime Preview: Spring 2008

    Re: Spring 2008 - If winter comes, can spring be far behind? this notice of soul eater is really freak O.o now I will wait that the fansubs take out the two version, onegai >.< the animes I would see: to love ru - soul eater of corse =P, code geass The best anime and I think susumiya mmm
  6. Ogichi

    New OP and ED themes for bleach anime

    Re: April 2008- Bleach's 8th Opening Song wow that ending is great! I'm a fan of gintama too, I can't waiting for the opening
Top