Recent content by Oglethorpe

  1. Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    eh ... says who ... ?
  2. Chapter 340 Discussions [Naruto]

    naruto dieing to get hokage is lame sauce. I diddnt mind the justu failing it has a weakness no big. I was disappointed that he had to be rescued after it failed though, what was the leaf cutting and water fall splitting for? Would have been awesome if he could have cut the tentacles himself...
  3. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! Does that mean he killed and turned in his other akatsuki partners for their bounty? that would be funny. Merged Akatsuki related topic with Akatsuki Thread - K
  4. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] in 315 kakashi said that when you release the justu the knowledge and esxperience gained by the clones will go back to the original body. therefore I figure if a close is destoryed any knowledge and experience gained does not go back. otherwise dude would have...
  5. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] - No SJ This Week well from what we know a destoryed bunshin doesnt send the info back to the creator.
  6. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 318 Predictions [Naruto] I gotta wait till someone hosts this thing directly ... stupid work firewall
  7. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    dood everything you've posted so far has been absolute gold... its the only bit of naruto theory that I've read on these boards that sounds credible here's hoping its true. very nice!
  8. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    best thing I've read alll week
  9. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 315 Predictions [Naruto] I like that spoiler ... it seems very narutoish... hope its true
Top