Recent content by Ohara

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread I came to a thought, havind a D. in the name is pretty rare, right? If the "Will of D." is a kind of gift, having both the Will of D. and the "Haoushoku" Haki that only one in a million is capable of using makes Luffy unique?
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions Maybe we will see the power that itachi transferred to naruto?
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 515 Discussion/516 Predictions The paper isnt burned anymore, does this means that Ace is safe?
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 512 Discussion/513 Predictions I agree with you ^^ Where did you see that there is 47 Pacifistas?
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 512 Discussion/513 Predictions I predict that caimie and shakky will help them to escape.
  6. Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    Can someome answer me what chapter says that naruto has a brother?
  7. Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    Why nagato can't be Pain? Did jiraya wrote on Pa's back? I though jiraya passed a information in a telepaty way, like snape passing his though to harry in the last book.
Top