Recent content by OharaLibrarian

  1. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Popularity Poll Results! I got all the votes for the characters together in order of favorites and piled them all together in these results! A lot of interesting choices, though, to no surprise, the obvious candidate utterly dominated. See you soon with what should be...
  2. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Extra Hello everyone, sorry to keep you waiting. I mentioned that I'd do a couple final things after the rewrite ended, but unfortunately my computer died, so I hope you can wait just a little longer for that. So in the meantime, I'd be grateful if you could answer this...
  3. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 43 The final two! Chapter 43: The War's End Chapter 43 Afterword Next time, the finale! Thank you all for sticking around! @Takuan You can check all the available chapters of the rewrite at https://oharalibrarian.imgur.com/ ! Thanks for reading! The Alvarez...
  4. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    Thanks man :zomg For me I was thinking of Jellal when it came to that, but feel free to interpret it any way you want. And agreed, the August-Irene-Larcade panel is amazing! Might even make that my phone wallpaper. The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 42 The three final chapters! Starting off with a...
  5. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    well, technically that's Bacchus :p Just went with "Palm dragon" because "Drunk dragon" sounded just a bit too silly Actually, that's something Mashima came up with, it was mentioned in chapter 301 but then forgotten for the rest of the series
  6. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    Thanks man! And don't worry, Irene runs out of magic power next chapter, which balances out all she's done That's tough to say. e.n.d. vastly outdoes August and Irene (he went head to head with FH Zeref), but the other two have a lot more versatility with their magic, so it's possible they...
  7. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 38 Releases might slow down a little (as in, every three days instead of two) because there are still some things that need to be tweaked last minute, sorry about that. Chapter 38: The Eight Dragon Chapter 38 Afterword Next time the best chapter period in terms...
  8. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 37 It finally begins, my favorite fight so far: the battle of the slayers! Chapter 37: Seven Versus One Chapter 37 Afterword @Takuan You can check all the available chapters of the rewrite at https://oharalibrarian.imgur.com/ ! Thanks for reading!
  9. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    Both! Slayers will be the main focus, while everyone else will help them out later on. This is everyone's battle, not just Natsu's The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 36 Chapter 36: Angels and Dragons Chapter 36 Afterword @Takuan You can check all the available chapters of the rewrite at...
  10. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 35 Chapter 35: Battle in the Sky Chapter 35 Afterword @Takuan You can check all the available chapters of the rewrite at https://oharalibrarian.imgur.com/ ! Thanks for reading! Yeah, sometimes I unlist my chapters slightly before release, so feel free to read...
  11. OharaLibrarian

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Summary of the raws from what I can grasp: - Year is X793, a year has passed since the war (Lucy should be 20) - Lucy has published her novel, "The adventure of Iris", which has become a best seller and has earned her an award - During the ceremony, the guild, like always, is causing an...
  12. OharaLibrarian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Zervis fake death? The fuck?!! So let me get this straight, Zeref+Mavis reincarnated and they find each other accidentally? Really?! Also:
  13. OharaLibrarian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    And so this Fairy tale ends. Thank you, Hiro Mashima.
  14. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    As I mentioned in the afterword, I had considered including August and Zera, but I felt that having too many people in that scene didn't work that ell, so I kept it to just Zeref, Mavis and Larcade. But don't worry, August is there with them too Just realized your name is literally "Anti...
  15. OharaLibrarian

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    The Alvarez Rewrite - Chapter 34 Chapter 34: Humanity's Last Obstacle Chapter 34 Afterword @Takuan You can check all the available chapters of the rewrite at https://oharalibrarian.imgur.com/ ! Thanks for reading! I have thought about Jellal long and hard, but there just was no way to...
Top