This was / is the manga that made me read Mangas in the first place. It was the reason why I joined MH. Sad that it ended, without really building up (powers, values and characteristics) the various major characters of the series. Also the drastic powerups of Naruto and Sasuke during the war...
After many more months of talk no jutsu. The final enemy is the juubi, after breaking free from Obito and Madara. . . to get all his chakra back from men. . . Obito will die first and then Madara, saving everyone. The end.
Just like Bleach. This war is the last Arc of Naruto. . . Any interesting Arc story to tell? Everything now has been revealed. . . (Rin's Mystery, Shisui's Secret, Kages' Secret, Konoha's history) Nothing seems to be interesting. . . Unless, there will be an Alien invasion. . . (DBZ style? seems...
Re: Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions
I'm predicting that more totally weird jutsus from Madara will be revealed once the Hokages fight him.
Question:
If Naruto is protecting or shielding everyone, how will his teammates used their powers? Is this a powerup or just a shield or force...
Yep. . . it looks too easy. . . I hope something comes out and all the E.T. Zombies vanish. . . and Orochimaru becomes totally bad to become the ultimate villain!
---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------
5 things why this chapter is so _ _ _ _ . . ...
This Naruto is about to end!
(with Sasuke becoming a good guy. . .)
. . . which I think it was too soon (or so very predictable)
More likely. . .
and they lived happily ever after. . . :nerd
But still what will happen to the Kages?
or the rest of the bijuus (knowing their names)
or Neji?
or...
I think. . . .
The "Konoha . . . which is where it is now" was formed through the death of the First Hokage?
anyways I want the Age of Madara to happen and Naruto and the gang are "the outlaws"