Recent content by oldgringo2001

  1. oldgringo2001

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: [FINAL] Mahou Sensei Negima 355 Spoilers My IDs on the artifacts on the final page: Asuna's sword Mana's gun Yuuna's guns Ku Fei's staff Kaede's cloak (tied to Ku Fei's staff) Sakurado's megaphone pom poms for Madoka and Misa Zazie's mask Nodoka's diary Haruna's quill pen...
  2. oldgringo2001

    Theory Negima's ending probably...

    Mars' gravity isn't a real obstacle to terraforming. The problems are giving it an atmosphere and liquid water. The approach taken in Gunnm/Battle Angel Alita Last Order is to put a roof over Mars, or most of it. The main spaceport is on Mons Olympus because it sticks out above the roof. Chao's...
  3. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 319 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 319 Discussion / 320 Predictions I see the final stratagem: While Fate is having fun fighting Negi, the girls have substituted the fake Asuna. Frankly, boys and girls, this fight has gone on for way too long and it's getting B-O-R-I-N-G. I hope the fight is over soon so...
  4. oldgringo2001

    Theory Negima's ending probably...

    Nice one...except it would kill all beings dependent on magic.
  5. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 302 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 302 Spoilers Anybody think the masked wizard is Nagi? Nagi's twin brother?
  6. oldgringo2001

    Question How is asuna so young?

    I remember a flashback where Nagi apologized to Asuna for taking so long. This means Nagi finally broke her out of stasis for good about ten years ago, not too long before he was "killed." And if you go back to one of the earliest flashbacks, you can see that Nagi, Takahata, and Asuna were all...
  7. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 299 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 299 Spoilers Ponya (Is that her name?) Not exactly. It's "Honya" (本屋, ほんや), the Miyazaki Nodoka's (宮崎 のどか) nickname, meaning "bookstore." Perhaps we are confusing Honya with Miyazaki Hayao's (宮崎 駿) Ponyo?
  8. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Spoilers It could be Chao, but I was expecting someone taller. Height mismatches are pretty commonplace, though, in the cut-and-past world of manga series, and Chao isn't all that tall according to the official height chart. If anyone's interested, I could post a...
  9. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Spoilers There's a torrent for the raw now. My guess for the mysterious little mage is the creator of Fate; I think the mage looks more like Fate than any other character we know. In the new raw, you can see that one eye more clearly, and what look like the same...
  10. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Spoilers We don't know anything about Zazie's origins yet. She could be from the future, too. As for Erebrea, I don't really believe Akamatsu planned all this ahead before he started the series. I think his whole conception of the magic world grew from his...
  11. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Spoilers On the next to last page, Zazie says (if I got the kanji right): …君が進む道はきっとあの「超鈴音」が止めようとした未来に繋がってるんだポヨ Which seems to me to mean "The way you are going will lead to the future Chao Ling-Shen is trying to stop." I think that means that she almost certainly...
  12. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 295 Spoilers We were all wondering how the rest of the girls were going to get pactio-ed. I guess now we know...
  13. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Spoilers Fate never says that the Mage of the Beginning is part of Cosme E. He never reveals the head of Cosmo E. If fate is a construct, how can he be re-created when his master is long-gone? Anyway, it would just be dull for Fate's real master not to be a surprise.
  14. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Spoilers "Obvious" that he isn't from the magic world? Fate's fatalism would seem to indicate the opposite: he's stated again and again that he's just a doll himself. His true name is just "Third," meaning he's the third version constructed by his yet-unnamed...
  15. oldgringo2001

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 289 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 289 Spoilers Period 289 (Pages 1-5 transcript) Note: 仮契約 is given the vocalization "pactio" throughout this chapter. Page 1 Panel 1 Slanting Text: 亜子と王子のストーリー、第2章が開幕!!? Nagi: お一人ぶりです Nagi: 亜子さん Panel 2 Ako: ナ…ナギさん…? そ…そんな Ako: ナギさんの正体なネギ君の変装やったハズ… Panel 3...
Top