Recent content by oldmanpoo

  1. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread Not to mention Dalian never accepted the skirt that pigtails girl tried to give her in the first place, and before the scene on page 105 pigtails girl had already taken the skirt back. I doubt Dalian had a spare one laying around. Then one or two...
  2. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread Thank you very much. I assumed as much, since it seemed very out of character for Dalian (given her personality and the era of the time). I mean, it's supposed to be set in the 1920s in Britain but we have teenybopper school girls running around in...
  3. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread @Blackguard Thanks for the effort. Truly. It does help set into context the falseness of the scene, since there is no way Dalian and the guy would behave towards each other in that manner except in some "imaginary wannabe fanfic". I have one last...
  4. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread If possible, I would like to request translation help with the following page: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/oldmanpoo/TranslationRequest/105.jpg Much appreciated. Names aren't so important if they aren't on the page. Just "Guy" and "Girl"...
Top