Recent content by OmegaDestroyer

  1. OmegaDestroyer

    Question tokyo ghoul pass?

    Just an April Fool's Day prank.
  2. OmegaDestroyer

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Anybody know if we are going to get a chapter this week? I am not assuming so since two were just released.
  3. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 519 Discussion/520 Prediction

    The reactions to this chapter are as entertaining as ever. I did not mind it. I never really expect anything from any manga chapter and just enjoy the ride for what it is.
  4. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 517 Discussion / 518 Predicitons

    No joke. I don't know why people get so worked up over the spoilers. And if it is so horrible, why not just stop reading it? That's why I gave up on Naruto during the Sasuke/Itachi fight.
  5. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions - CHAPTER THIS WEEK ~16th JAN

    The chapter didn't bother me. I am curious to learn what had become of Wendy's personality. I suspect it has been sealed away for the time being.
  6. OmegaDestroyer

    Discussion Gray Fullbuster Thread

    That's a weak argument. Since Gray cannot stop time, Natsu being able to move through Age Seal isn't evidence he'd be too strong for Gray. As to Gray's "demonification," the closest we've seen to the black marks conferring any sort of advantage is when Gary blocked Memento Mori and even...
  7. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    For a brief moment, I thought Irene would have some redeeming qualities. It's sad how she became a monster in the end after-all.
  8. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    Enchanting herself into her child? I'm not sure what it means but it certainly sounds messed up.
  9. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    That might explain her inhuman resilience. I cannot think of any character that comes close to Erza in the amount of punishment taken through a story arc.
  10. OmegaDestroyer

    Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    Man, it looks like being tortured just runs in Erza's family. Not very heroic of Eraserhead...
Top