Recent content by Omiem

  1. Omiem

    Favorites What do you like about Shingeki no Kyoujin, and what convinced you that it's worth reading?

    I'm very attracted by females that are able to fight in wars. So I like the fact that the female soldiers in Attack on Titan are portrayed in a realistic fashion. I also enjoy the designs of the Titans. The expressions from the Titans are truly terrifying since they have a lot of human...
  2. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    He simply aged the energy? We don't know the internal mechanics on how Soifon's Bankai works, or her Reiatsu output, which is my main point here. The purpose of closing the distance was to make sure that the missile would make contact with Barragan's body. Based on this panel, it's clear that...
  3. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    She temporarily overpowered TDF, not Respira. I don't think anyone is saying that Barragan detonating the missile was impressive. Barragan directing the blast away from himself however is a different story though. -Yes, Soifon's Reiatsu was drained, but that doesn't prove her second shot was...
  4. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    Lets pick up where we left off, now that I got some time in my hands. "Ridiculous" is a very general statement, and it doesn't always have to mean strength. Here's some other translations on that panel. That just proves Respira is slower than Barragan's Sonido. Anyways, speed is relative, and...
  5. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    ^Yeah, and Omaeda wasn't even dodging. It's clear that he's shown falling, and Respira simply missed him.
  6. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    Uh, no, he would've made everyone look like shit.. So Respira missed, what's the big deal? My statement was directed more toward the strength and speed of Respira. Besides, Barragan seems to be more focused on Hachi than Omaeda seeing the next panels. Plus, Respira still has the feat of...
  7. Omiem

    Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi take on the world

    -Barragan would've made everyone besides Yamamoto look like shit to be honest. Even Shunsui if his Bankai was excluded. -Those feats could just be a testament to Hachi's reaction skills and the strength of his barriers.. These translations don't agree with you. This panel confirms that both...
  8. Omiem

    Hachi vs Kenpachi

    That's probably true, but the chances of Kenpachi doing it seems pretty slim to me. Plus, it's not his character anyways. -Hachi only needs to dodge if he's close to Kenpachi. If he's at a safe distance, then there's no need to dodge. If Kenpachi somehow reaches Hachi, I think Hachi can block...
  9. Omiem

    Hachi vs Kenpachi

    -Kidou is breakable of course, but I don't recall anyone in the Bleach universe ever dodging a Bakudo technically speaking. -I don't think jumping will be a feasible way of reaching Hachi, since it's not flexible as flying. R1 Yammy wasn't really that tall anyways. Plus, Kenpachi used Yammy's...
  10. Omiem

    Hachi vs Kenpachi

    If you're referring to Hachi's large barrier that he used to trap Barragan, then I agree. However, the same can't be said for his other Kidou techniques. Well this is your opinion of course. I personally believe that a Bakudo #99 can restrain Kenpachi, and there's nothing that suggests Hollow...
  11. Omiem

    Hachi vs Kenpachi

    Location: Fake Karakura Town Knowledge: None State of Mind: In character
  12. Omiem

    Baraggan Luisenbarn vs Genryūsai Yamamoto

    If Barragan could truly defeat Yamamoto, then Aizen wouldn't have created WW at all. So Ryujin Jakka would probably overwhelm Respira based on Reiatsu. However, I do believe Barragan has a chance against bare handed Yamamoto. After all, once Yamamoto is tagged with Respira, he won't have any...
  13. Omiem

    Shunsui Kyoraku vs Soifon

    -I believe Shunsui can react, so taking him down will be tough of course. However, I don't see how Shunsui is suppose to catch Soifon when he hasn't displayed the feats to distinguish clones. Well actually, no one in the Bleach universe has ever done so as far as I'm aware of. That includes all...
  14. Omiem

    Fantasy Fantasy Fight

    Barragan vs Starrk would be a pretty entertaining battle.
  15. Omiem

    Shunsui Kyoraku vs Soifon

    I was simply saying that Irooni shouldn't take away Suzumebachi's ability(which is some supernatural power). I've encountered people who stated that Irooni can literally take away attacks like Ceros, Starrk's wolves, and Respira, because they're not the cutting type of attacks. So my statement...
Top