Recent content by Omnicent

  1. Omnicent

    Shounen To-LOVE-Ru Darkness by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro WARNING - Mature Content

    Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro I'm new here (not like I can tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese), so sorry. Thanks though wade. Went back and edited my previous post. I just thought both were raw's (stupid of me in retrospect). Although I still don't...
  2. Omnicent

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: Nodame Cantabile Did some searching and found a dl link to 126 (not sure if its Japanese or Chinese though)
  3. Omnicent

    Shounen To-LOVE-Ru Darkness by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro WARNING - Mature Content

    Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro Thanks for the raw text hyorinmaru. Helped me put the chapter in perspective. A LQ raw is out along with a MQ/HQ Chinese scan (non-downloadable)
  4. Omnicent

    Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: Nodame Cantabile finally manged to get caught up with this series.
Top