Recent content by Omolara

  1. Country France

    Re: French : a hard langage [ Part 1, and more i hope :) ] I never knew that about praying in French Anax. Wow. Maybe it can be justified since you are supposed to have a close personal relationship with God...I guess that works. :oh heh
  2. Chapter 290 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 290 Discussions (Translations out) The rabbit was a touch of symbolism. It was showing what Orochimaru's capable of I think, except everybody's Orochi's rabbit. And I agree, Sasuke is going to more closley resemble Itachi, but not too much. He still has to look more like his mother, but...
  3. Chapter 289 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 289 Predictions I too wish for Kabuto. He makes more sense than anyone else right now. Then again, Sai's brother would be a nice little plot point to cover.
  4. Chapter 289 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 289 Predictions Haha, first! Anyway, I still think that the cloaked man looks a lot like Sasuke. The way he keeps getting mentioned makes me think we're gona see him pretty soon. Even if it's not really him, we'll see a small tease of "Sasuke". Sai: He has revealed to Naruto that he...
  5. Country France

    Re: French : a hard langage [ Part 1, and more i hope :) ] French is my minor, but I took a brief break from it to begin learning Japanese. I'm going to be taking Elementary Japanese 2 and Advanced French Composition next semester. I must be crazy. I may take French literature instead if it...
  6. Country France

    Re: French : a hard langage [ Part 1, and more i hope :) ] French is not a very difficult language, if you wanna learn it. If you speak any roman language, it's pretty easy to get the pronunciation. It won't be completely right, but you may get the gist of it. Vowel sounds: a - ah as in father...
  7. Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 287 Predictions His nose looks off, and the eyes are a little small looking. I say fake, or at least I'm hoping it is. Oh and hello Dyro-chan. :) On NF: When I read that on your sig, I was like "Oh no, I am so not buying this one" and then I took the BEST NAP EVER.  I didn't even get...
  8. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hey all, I'm Omolara. I am a 20 year old junior in college majoring in political science. I speak French and am currently taking Japanese, so I've been dl-ing only the RAW for the past six or seven chapters. Likes: Naruto, Japanese culture/language, politics, French...
Top