Re: Naruto 456 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Naruto's right eye is still bandaged over. If he's there before Danzou could Kishi be setting up a case of mistaken identity? Mifune - "The new Hokage is supposed to have spiky hair and bandages over his right eye, this must be the guy. He's younger than...
Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions - Part 1
I'm surprised I don't see any speculation on Danzou's right arm. What's up with that? Obviously there's something weird about it, though in 455 we can see him move it and that it's all bandaged up. Could it be a transplant? I wonder what...
Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1
anyone else notice that some of the spoiler pages are not in the chapter on OM? It's the part where Danzou is made Hokage.
Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions
Summoned creatures can return of their own accord, presumably back to where they were summoned from. Since Gamakichi summoned Naruto I had assumed he would return from whence he came in the same manner, and I'm a bit puzzled by all this speculation on...
Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion
To add to the debunking, it's pretty obvious the spoiler page is printed on copy paper not newsprint.
Edit: ah someone beat me to it!
Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions
Their is no way Kakashi would die so simply, without ceremony or crescendo. Kishimoto can't have so much as Naruto eating cup ramen without foreshadowing it for 10 chapters first. Kakashi will be fine, he still has things to do.
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
It was only 3, it seems like that's the max for the regular shroud. It's hard to read how many though because his long scarf was covered in the chakara, and the two large horns popping out of his left arm. But you can double check me, it was only 3.
Re: Claymore Spoiler and Spoiler Discussion Thread
that would be strange, but everything's been so shaken up these last few chapters we'll just have to wait until things start to move one way or the other.
That's the $64,000 question right now. I wouldn't be to shocked if it was all a little more technological than Maria could understand. The special material of their swords, using a whole content as a lab, doesn't sound much like a medieval civilization. Also alot of the higher ups at the...
Re: Bleach 319 Discussion/320 Predictions
Holy christ, it turned out to be a waste of a chapter after all. Kubo killing time, and not long after a week off no less. I wonder if he's having trouble. All I really care about at this point is seeing what the Vizards do.