Recent content by One Eyed Queen

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    It's way to early for a GruVia reunion, Gray has to find Natsu before hand and confront him and that'll take some time since we're neck deep in NaLu angst
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    EXACTLY I'm such a horrible person for loving angst but the more angst the better I can't wait for what mashima has in store for everyone!
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Hmm :/ I have to be biased here but where's Gray, we haven't seen him since the big 500 and he was staring down that piece of crap Invel who HAD to drop the E.N.D card right when Gray was grieving over his waifus death, but like what did Gray do afterwards? Did he kill Invel? Did he start a...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Ah- -.- as happy as I am with Juvias return (CALLED IT!!) I'm kind of dissapointed I'm a sucker for angst I wish mashima dragged out Juvias "death" a little longer :/ well now I'm just gonna hope that Juvia has amnesia or something lol ;) I love Gray but I also love my angst I'm a horrible...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Ah!! I'm so happy Juvia is getting better and coming back soon honestly this is the first time I've been okay with an asspull. Grays character would regress without her I'm so ready for their reunion <3
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Mashima didn't draw Juvia on the cover for no reason ;) I'm glad we're getting her back but I'm worried we won't get to see Invel get his spine ripped through his ass I wanna see Gray go all out :(
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    There's so many ways Juvia could come back like for example since she did the blood transfusion spell logically if all of her blood went into Gray then she should be shriveled up, but she isn't. Also Irene/Eileen messed up the geography of Fiore, maybe the Tenrou Tree got attached to Fiore and...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    Honestly I can't see Juvia staying dead that's just character regression for Gray I mean evil Gray is great but his personality isn't like that he wouldn't betray Fairy Tail. I'm just praying that the Tenrou Tree was close enough and Juvia is alive some how or whatever ass-pull comes to...
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    I really freaking hope Yonkou cropped something out or left out something that shows us how Juvia can be brought back she can't be dead now
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    Ok we really don't know anything about Invel and his magic so we should calm down, now that Juvia is "dead" Mavis is free maybe with activating Fairy Heart we get Juvia back but we'll have wait a long time for that, or maybe since the full extent of Invels magic has not been revealed maybe just...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    FUCK NO FUCK NO WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I JUST SEEN HOLY CRAP MASHIMA I LOVE YOU BUT HOLY FUCKING CRAP MY SHIP MY SHIP IS DEAD? WHY DID YOU I DONT WHAT WHY COULDNT HE LET GAJEEL DIE WHY JUVIAS DEATH IS CHARACTER REGRESSION FOR GRAY ANOTHER WOMAN DIED BECAUSE OF HIM AND HE LOVED THIS ONE I'M GONNA CRY BYE
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    I'm so tired of Juvia being put aside as ship material. She never gets spotlight she only had that one fight with Keith but that was fucking ship material. Trust me I love gruvia but I want to see her have her own fight. Even Wendy had a fight with a Spriggan but Juvia hasn't fought one yet...
Top